hi anyone have low testosterone?

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

hi anyone have low testosterone?

Postby piercedguy76xxx » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:14 am

i found out i had it a few year back, had a ton of blood tests! and a lot of visits to the dr before i could get put on something to help with it. i am now on tostran gel, it worked great. i still have a few issues with low sex drive as before i was put on the tostran they just thought it was depression, so the tabs for my depression are killing my sex drive and im struggling to get off of them. but after many hours or reading up on it i found out that one of the symptoms of low testosterone is depression!

if you think yours is low , get some blood tests done!....the dr tried to fob me off a few times saying ill be fine it will all come back blah blah.

feel free to message me or message on here below if you want to chat about it. im sure theres a lot of guys out there that have the same problem.
piercedguy76xxx

Re: hi anyone have low testosterone?

Postby piercedguy76xxx » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:56 am

:shock:
piercedguy76xxx

Postby stjpumpfan » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:06 am

just wondering if you have heard of or done any reading on Tongkat Ali Root. Supposed to be good for low testoserone.
stjpumpfan

Postby piercedguy76xxx » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:06 pm

stjpumpfan wrote:just wondering if you have heard of or done any reading on Tongkat Ali Root. Supposed to be good for low testoserone.

no i havent used it
piercedguy76xxx

Postby mischa1062 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:20 am

Hi to all,
my Name is Michael from Germany, i'm also on low testo Levels, my Age is 52, i take now Axiron, it's a fluid for Skin applcation.
It works very well, before without i had castration effects, with low Libido and very weak erections.
My testicles are not working well anymore.
mischa1062

Postby piercedguy76xxx » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:34 pm

well i am using tostran 2%, works well but im on a medication for anxiety too which has the reverse reaction so it cancels some of the tostran out. i have about 20 spare bottles, they give me two a month and i only use 1 lol
piercedguy76xxx

Postby Jerdogg » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:02 pm

I'm 56 and have been doing the testosterone cypinate injections all under the care of Dr. Jeffery Dunham in Palm Springs, California for several years. The Man is great!
Check out his web at biofitmedical.com He is very thorough with blood tests, physicals, and body mass index readings and even diet help...
Jerdogg

Return to Impotence