Stop erections

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

kinky4all

Stop erections

Post by kinky4all » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:32 am

I am looking for something that will stop my embarrassing ( every ) morning erections and shrink my already tiny cock and balls even more.

CaptnPumpHard

Re: Stop erections

Post by CaptnPumpHard » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:10 pm

Are you transgendered?

TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:18 pm

To CaptnPumpHard... I think your question could be deemed offensive. What bearing could it possibly have on any answer to kinky4all's problem? You shouldn't question kinky4all's reasons and just accept that's what he wants.

To kinky4all... I suggest you look into getting a prescription for generic finasteride. It is a drug commonly prescribed for BPH and for hair loss under various well known trade names that this forum won't permit me to list. It may or may not work. There have been reports that the side effects include impotence, erectile dysfunction, decreased libido, and ejaculation disorder. I can personally attest to those. It could just be my imagination, but in my case I swear that it was also shrinking my cock and I've read anecdotal reports of others claiming the same, although there aren't any confirmed studies. I've stopped taking it myself, for those reasons, but it may just be the thing for you. In your case, the worst that might happen is that you don't experience any of the side effects. But at least you might keep your hair.

jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:23 pm

Checked out your old posts pics don't show up anymore but sounds like you've cut yourself pretty good down the urethra. All the pics I've seen on tumblr look like when a person gets hard it gets wider than an uncut person is that the case? Would love to see current pic. I've cut just a little skin out of the pee hole but don't want to go much further

luvpain

Post by luvpain » Sat May 23, 2015 6:30 am

androcure does the trick

ringedjohn

Post by ringedjohn » Tue May 26, 2015 7:55 pm

Old age and BP medications work very well - unfortunately.

teaage

Post by teaage » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:15 pm

Bovine Ovary like Swanson's Raw Ovarian will do it. The results are permanent after after six months.

kinky4all

Post by kinky4all » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:18 pm

Thanks for all the help guys. Havent been on for a while. Will give the suggestions a go..

Velcroman

Post by Velcroman » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:37 pm

TetherSpout wrote:To CaptnPumpHard... I think your question could be deemed offensive. What bearing could it possibly have on any answer to kinky4all's problem? You shouldn't question kinky4all's reasons and just accept that's what he wants.

To kinky4all... I suggest you look into getting a prescription for generic finasteride. It is a drug commonly prescribed for BPH and for hair loss under various well known trade names that this forum won't permit me to list. It may or may not work. There have been reports that the side effects include impotence, erectile dysfunction, decreased libido, and ejaculation disorder. I can personally attest to those. It could just be my imagination, but in my case I swear that it was also shrinking my cock and I've read anecdotal reports of others claiming the same, although there aren't any confirmed studies. I've stopped taking it myself, for those reasons, but it may just be the thing for you. In your case, the worst that might happen is that you don't experience any of the side effects. But at least you might keep your hair.

Sounds like you just want to start a fight, my question is valid. Maybe wants to be more femine, I don't know. Personally, I consider YOUR assesment of my question as narrow minded and designed to stifle discussion.

devodude

Post by devodude » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:06 am

ringedjohn wrote:Old age and BP medications work very well - unfortunately.
PART ONE
Yes, I can attest to that also. It is a cruel joke of life that some men want nothing to do with erections while others would give their left nut for more of 'em. It's somewhat akin to those people who would be fantastic parents but can't conceive a child, while those who are lousy at raising kids pop 'em out almost yearly.

But, let me clearly indicate to RingedJohn that "old age" actually isn't a de facto prerequisite to erectile dysfunction. The fact you may be on BP drugs means you have atherosclerosis. Although this condition often is seen older men, it is not necessarily a "normal" part of getting old.
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/

devodude

Post by devodude » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:07 am

PART TWO
Heart disease is rampant in our society. The real problem is commonly not recognized early enough. A man will notice his erections aren't what they used to be. He often shrugs it off, maybe thinking he's just tired or has too much stress in his life. He hopes it comes back on its own, but it doesn't. The erectile issues don't seem bad enough to complain to a doctor about it, and even if he did, most doctors just prescribe that little blue pill. But the pill is just masking the underlying problem, and that's blood flow.

If these doctors were more savvy about ED, they would have had the wisdom to know that there is a good chance your small penile arteries aren't providing good blood flow and they'd try to dig deeper into your condition, which really is just a heart attack waiting to happen.
--Unknown

devodude

Post by devodude » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:11 am

PART THREE

But instead, they either expect that blue pill to work for you or they ignore your issues altogether. The fact is men who live a healthy lifestyle and are able to avoid atherosclerosis can have erections until the day they die. I've even talked to urologists that tell me they have treated men with hormone therapy that have regained their erections well into their 80's! But for those with ED caused by heart disease or high blood pressure, the prognosis isn't so good. The damage has been done and it takes a concerted effort to get things working right again.

I can tell you the answer instead BP meds. It's really what we are told time and time again. Exercise (the right kind), a proper diet, and the right supplements can go a long way to restore your vigour. If a man has thrown in the towel and allowed their doctors to decide what course of treatment is going to be followed, then expect poor results. That blue pill is not the panacea they try to make it out to be. People die on that shit every day. Why? Most likely in a lot of case, it is antagonizing their poor cardiovascular system, setting themselves up for extremely low blood pressure or they already have a compromised heart.
--Unknown

devodude

Post by devodude » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:15 am

PART FOUR

Not to pass judgment on anyone seeking no erections, you are doing your health a disservice. Men were designed to have erections. The lack of them is a sign you are NOT healthy. That's why we have nocturnal penile tumescence (morning wood) throughout our sleeping hours. To seek out a method of eliminating erections goes against our physiology. It is somewhat akin to asking someone how to deprive yourself of water or air. We have lungs in order to supply oxygen to our bodies. We have a digestive system to bring fluids into our cells.

Since the majority of people don't take care of themselves properly, we have over 30 million men who can't get erections, and only a certain percentage (likely a small one) that can get any results from ED medicines. Wanting to join the ranks of these men is not advisable, in my opinion, but if that's what you want to do, knock yourself out.

(By the way, the reaosn I had to split up my reply is because I discovered I was not allowed to post my reply when I included the word v i a g r a. Isn't that dumb?)
--Unknown