Penis injections

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

grape

Penis injections

Post by grape »

Haven't seen any testimonials, but there is an interesting procedure called Priapus . It involves PRP therapy. A vial of blood is drawn from the arm, then is spun and separated. The platelets are combined with another substance, then injected into the penis. Supposedly, an immediate response takes affect. The penis increases in length and girth. After a while, it subsides, but gradually an improvement is seen in most cases.
Anyone else hear of this? Google it.
maXXXbulge

Re: Penis injections

Post by maXXXbulge »

It's bs I think
mr7_25

Post by mr7_25 »

It's like $1800.00 a pop..Might bit pricey.It is supposed to work but they recommend you pump..so was the increase from treatment or pumping?The science behind it seems sound .Not sure I'd want someone to stick a needle in there..
signman

Post by signman »

I have been using alprostadil made by edex for four years now.The first time I injected the so called minimum dose of the 10mgc I had a raging erection for 5 and a half hours before it finally went done and it was very painful.Now I will remove the fluid down to less then the 25 mark on the cartridge and the erection lasts a little more then an hour and no pain at all , JUST do not inject the whole amount.Now its part of the foreplay.I think the cost is around $230.oo for two cartridges.If your a VIetnam Vet and are diagnosed with prostate cancer and have had it removed you are entitled to disability pay and your ED meds are no cost
avidpumper

Post by avidpumper »

I use Trimix injections they work well, better than the aching feeling after using caverject. I would like to try urethra suppositories anyone tried them?

Would like to chat with other men about these topics.
Best regards,
Ron.
[email protected]
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

avidpumper wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:02 am I would like to try urethra suppositories anyone tried them?
I tried Muse urethral suppositories. Each one was about the size of a TicTac breath mint. In my urethra, the size was uncomfortable. I guess that if I had a bigger urethra, it wouldn't have been a problem, but the discomfort got in the way of any erection. Of course, your mileage may vary.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...