premature ejeculation

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

lancaster431

premature ejeculation

Post by lancaster431 »

I last just under a min once I'm in pussy, last around 10 mins if I jack off tried numbing creams but then can't get it up, any ideas not stressed tired or the usual when I read up on it, wouldn't be so bad if i could get it up after cunning but it takes around a hr dnt really want to go to the doctors, 24 healthy ????? Any ideas????
tassyluver

Re: premature ejeculation

Post by tassyluver »

Most every man has that problem once in a while. When you're jerking off and when you're just about to cum, stop and let your dick get soft. Do this for several times before you actually cum. This helps you learn to control it better......Also, while you're fucking, try to think of something else such as what you did yesterday, etc. You could even think of your Mother-in Law!! :lol: When you're fucking, and you feel like you're gonna cum, pull out and rub your dick on her clit until you gain control again, then put your dick back inside her. She'll like that and it helps you to last longer. That is what I call SLOW FUCKING. Most women really love it....The main thing is for you to focus on pleasing her and not yourself. Your tongue and fingers can still do wonders for her!! :D
Franco49

Post by Franco49 »

tassyluver wrote:You could even think of your Mother-in Law!! :lol:
so cliche but it really works!
edberg

Post by edberg »

Check your prostate with an urologist before taking any meds.
Tommytakeaway

Post by Tommytakeaway »

I can not cum in a pussy never have and I'm 44, I just soft, I've tried everything, if I masturbate I cum in 40 seconds, been many years since aex