safe testosterone boosters?

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

msteins

Re: safe testosterone boosters?

Post by msteins »

Yes, exactly. Testogen in the year 2017 has been rated as the best testosterone booster. Here is the detailed review of top 10 testosterone supplements - http://toptestosteroneboosters.org/. You could purchase this amazing product from official testogen website.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

kris1976 wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 am I can recomend a good one - Testogen. Here is good review - the TOP 3 testosterone boosters and supplements.naturaltestosteronepills.com
Also forskolin can safely boost your testosterone.
Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with forskolin consumption in overweight and obese men.
"Oral ingestion of forskolin (250 mg of 10% forskolin extract twice a day) for a 12-week period was shown to favorably alter body composition while concurrently increasing bone mass and serum free testosterone levels in overweight and obese men. The results indicate that forskolin is a possible therapeutic agent for the management and treatment of obesity."
You can read a full forskolin review here - https://forskolin.reviews
I wonder, does this form of testosterone alter mood? I ask this because I was once on testosterone shots and within a very short time I was willing to pick a fight this a traffic sign.
msteins

Post by msteins »

Velcroman wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:01 am
kris1976 wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 am I can recomend a good one - Testogen. Here is good review - the TOP 3 testosterone boosters and supplements.naturaltestosteronepills.com
Also forskolin can safely boost your testosterone.
Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with forskolin consumption in overweight and obese men.
"Oral ingestion of forskolin (250 mg of 10% forskolin extract twice a day) for a 12-week period was shown to favorably alter body composition while concurrently increasing bone mass and serum free testosterone levels in overweight and obese men. The results indicate that forskolin is a possible therapeutic agent for the management and treatment of obesity."
You can read a full forskolin review here - https://forskolin.previews
I wonder, does this form of testosterone alter mood? I ask this because I was once on testosterone shots and within a very short time I was willing to pick a fight this a traffic sign.
I think so...
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

TetherSpout wrote: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:51 am CaptnPumpHard,

My, my... you certainly paint a grim picture, don't you? Thank God we have you to save us!

All I meant was that you should give us credit for being able to think for ourselves and make intelligent informed decisions. You obviously don't think that we can, or at least that I am unable to do so. What makes you think you're so much wiser than the rest of us? Your advice could be applied to virtually any topic in this forum and just seems self-serving. It simply doesn't have to be said every time, in almost every topic you've replied to. If you're looking to build up your self-esteem, do it at someone else's expense. Better yet, do it in a constructive way that doesn't denigrate others.

And don't call me your "buddy" unless you're looking for a fight.

BTW, it would improve your image if you checked your spelling and sentence structure.
I think Captnpumphard’s image is fine. He seems to be offering information based on actual experience. As for his image improving if he checked his spelling and sentence structure, it made sence to me. Possibly your image would improve , at least in the public arena if you spent less time walking around with your head up your arse .... “buddy”
Tommy452

Post by Tommy452 »

Testosterone can be increased naturally just by dieting. I tried many testo pills. but i didnt worked for me.. Why bcoz, i started losing weight after starting my Keto diet... I am feeling lot of difference compared to before.

What i did, is Keto diet for 6 months. This diet helped me in removing clots and visceral fat from veins. This helped me in improving blood flow with normal speed without raising blood pressure.
First you need to understand the links between Visceral fat, Testo levels. Then you can easily handle testosterone levels without taking any pills.

Not only Keto diet, you can also try HCG diet. Here is the best source for HCG diet : https://besthcgdropswebsite.com/hcg-diet/
Make sure not to buy any HCG drops from here : https://besthcgdropswebsite.com/. There is no need to buy these hormone control drops. Just follow HCG Diet, and you will be successful in dealing your testosterone levels.
gracy

Post by gracy »

Are you serious? Before you say something it is always good to show some references and proofs. Do you have any before after pics?
Next time when you say something be prepared with some live examples.
Else your comment will be consider as spam.
Tommy452 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:33 pm Testosterone can be increased naturally just by dieting. I tried many testo pills. but i didnt worked for me.. Why bcoz, i started losing weight after starting my Keto diet... I am feeling lot of difference compared to before.

What i did, is Keto diet for 6 months. This diet helped me in removing clots and visceral fat from veins. This helped me in improving blood flow with normal speed without raising blood pressure.
First you need to understand the links between Visceral fat, Testo levels. Then you can easily handle testosterone levels without taking any pills.

Not only Keto diet, you can also try HCG diet. Here is the best source for HCG diet : https://besthcgdropswebsite.com/hcg-diet/
Make sure not to buy any HCG drops from here : https://besthcgdropswebsite.com/. There is no need to buy these hormone control drops. Just follow HCG Diet, and you will be successful in dealing your testosterone levels.
Liverlad

Post by Liverlad »

I take a supplement called tribulus which is a natural plant extract, used in weight training, it promotes the body to produce more testosterone
Big is never big enough!
Random_dood

Post by Random_dood »

If your testosterone is too low then I would suggest food methods rather than any herb or drug: oysters and/or zinc, pumpkin seeds, and in general lots of grains/seeds and dark colored veggies. They contain what you need.

If your testosterone is normal and you want it higher, this will give a huge boost:
  • Up to 1,800 mg shatavari extract with 50% saponins
  • Up to 1,000 mg 100:1 tongkat ali
  • 320 mg saw palmetto extract optional but nice. Actually lowers testosterone, but it reduces DHT which might get too high with all this boosting.
  • 200 mg zinc helps a little too, as do oysters and shellfish in general. If you do zinc pills add copper or nuts (high in multiple minerals including copper) because excessive zinc can lower your copper and maybe a little bit of other minerals.
  • Optional: 500 mg vitex and/or mucuna pruriens. For MP the amount depends on the strength of the extract. I wouldn't go over 20% L-Dopa. If it's not an extract then it's 5,000-10,000 mg. 10:1 extract and it's 500-1,000 mg. Etc. ##% L-Dopa... I forget. This raises dopamine which reduces prolactin, which can be an issue for some. High prolactin leads to low testosterone and reduced sexual function in general. While I tried both of these herbs I don't think I need them any more. Did notice an extra boost at first though. I may add it in again temporarily some day. Either herb works or both, but vitex doesn't add any more benefit past 500 mg, while MP does at higher amounts. MP has a small risk if taken for years and/or higher than 10,000 mg too (again, *way* less if it's an extract). It could lower other chemicals your brain needs besides dopamine. But studies show it's much better at not lowering these chemicals than pure L-Dopa is. Which is part of why I say to not go over 20% L-Dopa, among other benefits. 99% L-Dopa MP for example is nearly pure L-Dopa and isn't really MP anymore.
Bodybuilders actually blood test their testosterone levels with these or similar, it's the best. Getting concentrated extracts as mentioned in the list is very important, or else it will be too weak to have any effect. I got immediate symptoms of a testosterone spike and it got FAR easier to make progress in workouts. Symptoms of a sudden testosterone increase are sore balls (where it is produced) and/or sore upper legs (where it is stored). It also safely and permanently gives you balls the size of large eggs. Permanent as in if you keep on taking the herbs, which most people can do safely. And you keep the size for at least a couple months even if you stop. I've been on the first herb for years. Tongkat ali is a little more straining so I don't use it most of the time, but I may start again.

Much better than all the dangers and side effects of clomid or HCG or testosterone shots. Much more effective than other herbs like tribulus. Even so if your testosterone is low I think the best long term solution is diet, like the foods mentioned above. Even if it's a light strain don't strain your already weakened sexual system even more without supplying the necessary resources. I should mention that besides increasing the effectiveness of LH on the balls (leading to above effects), shatavari also increases the effectiveness of insulin. That’s wonderful for diabetics but not so great for hypoglycemics. Most others should be fine.
Jo7778

Post by Jo7778 »

I am trying Lactobacillus reuteri ATCC 6475. It is supposed to enlarge your balls and boost Testosterone the natural way. I been taking it for two weeks now. It is made by BioGaia. My balls right now before I started are: Right ball is a little bit over an 1 1/2 and left ball is a little bit over an inch do you think that is small? Hope to enlarge them with taking this. I noticed the first two weeks they feel fuller and started to hang more. Hope they get bigger from what I have right now.
Cheesecake1

Post by Cheesecake1 »