Darkening of skin.

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

maXXXbulge

Re: Darkening of skin.

Post by maXXXbulge »

to help you out it happened to me! it was from over pumping and it goes away but can take longer than a year for it to go away
mr7_25

Post by mr7_25 »

Almost looks like bruising.Wonder if those skin tone/dark spot remover creams would work
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

The pigment is called haemosiderin. It is the body's way of recovering and saving iron that would otherwise be lost when bruising or blood leakage from capillaries happens. It will be very gradually reabsorbed
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

yeah it took over a year for it to go away on me. I overpumped like crazy for a few days in a row
ianpricehuei

Post by ianpricehuei »

Hi Maxxbulge. I am facing the same problem like you. Darkening of Penis skin. Guess I am pumping too extreme with initial start. Beside I have to wait for year without pumping to let it recover. Any other method? Needs someone help. Cheers
ianpricehuei

Post by ianpricehuei »

Hi Maxxbulge. I am facing the same problem like you. Darkening of Penis skin. Guess I am pumping too extreme with initial start. Beside I have to wait for year without pumping to let it recover. Any other method? Needs someone help. Cheers
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

You can pump but wait a few days between pumping. I pumped like crazy for a whole week and my cock got darker
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

perhaps when i first started pumping way back when i was a teen, i might have been concerned about a color change as being something cosmetically unwanted as a byproduct of the pumping activity simply because it was unexpected. i personally fail to understand how if this fetish is something that you greatly enjoy causes your junk to look permanently darker is of any real consequence. to me it is a mark of a dedicated pump enthusiast. why fight with what nature does in that regard if you are enjoying the feeling of pumping and being pumped, embrace any alteration you experience as your own manipulation/modification to your body as part of the fetish and you will be far happier, i assure you.
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

mr7_25 wrote:Almost looks like bruising.Wonder if those skin tone/dark spot remover creams would work
I went to the local drugstore and bought some dark spot remover cream, skin lightner...it does what it's marketed for.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I agree with one2pump. I don't care if my cock gets darker...as long as it gets bigger. Think of a shade or two darker as a mark of pride. You cared enough about having a huge cock that you pumped a whole lot. Take a bow.
BaddJack

Post by BaddJack »

I'm deeply into extreme PE, especially pumping to the max of my equipment, getting to -20 Hg on a regular basis.

My lil fella continues to darken - and grow - so I am happy

my goal is to completely stuff one of my 12.0 x 2.5 diam tubes

I'm getting closer to my goal
baggage

Post by baggage »

Nice work jack.
damien

Post by damien »

I'm with one2pump. I am also getting a darker skin, and am quite happy with it getting darker. it won't deter me.