head cock

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

GinLover

Re: head cock

Post by GinLover »

zena69 wrote:Circumcision is a good procedure. Without the foreskin you can play with the cock head by regularly massaging it with body lotion/olive oil specially pulling out the rim of the glans. It should work having a good knob of mushroom shape head.
You can do this also with your foreskin... Just sayin'.
There is no need to circumcise Cocks all the time... Only, when there is really a medical need to!
I LOOOVE PUMPING, but I just cant get that seal over to Europe, without paying for shipping as much as for the seal itself . So I am limited with time of my pumping session (And so are results)

http://www.xtube.com/community/profile. ... r=GinLover
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I discovered a way to increase the size of my glans... by simply using compression sleeves. The technique, and the rationale behind it, is documented in Album 10 of my TetherSpout Chronicles. Go to tetherproducts.com to view it. Attached are a couple of photos to show what I am talking about. Believe me... the technique works!
Original_010_(1).jpg
Original_010_ (102).jpg
BalzDaBurgh

Post by BalzDaBurgh »

Isn't there a vac tube just for the glans? Thought I saw one online.
Some guys like Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica): Touching stinging nettle can produce itching and welting. This
plant is armed with small hairs that, when touched, can inject a cocktail of histamine, serotonin, acetylcholine, and formic acid. Histamine causes an immune reaction in the body, serotonin and acetylcholine are neural transmitters and formic acid is the same compound involved in bee stings and fire ant bites. Wood nettle (Laportea canadensis) is more common in Illinois and is the only nettle with alternate leaves. (this was from the web) any other poisonous leaf could be used. As a child I was covered from head to toe with poison ivy and my dick got huge. Itched like hell but you might get off on it. You might also enjoy swatting your nut sac with the nettle.
If the reaction is too much to handle keep some BENADRYL or similar handy. It might help your skins receptiveness if you wash groin and glans with an antiseptic/antimicrobial skin cleanser like Hibiclens. I use this before sounding to lesser the possibility of UTI. Hibiclens is recommended for pre-op and available at Walmart in a turquoise plastic bottle by the band-aids. Band-Aid brand also makes and antiseptic that says it relieves pain. Then why would you want that?

Here's one pump that you could search for on Google. Glans Xpands Pro Maximizer. also search on newart for post about it.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30337
Very expensive but when you have a dream, money is no object. Search for glans pump also. Good growing. keep us posted with your results.
Attachments
Glans Xpands Pro Maximizer
Glans Xpands Pro Maximizer
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I've tried some of the things that BalzDaBurgh mentioned.... not so much to increase the size of my glans, but more to simply antagonize it and to try to amplify its sensitivity. For instance, on several occasions I’ve let clouds of mosquitoes feast on just my glans by judiciously wrapping my dick and protecting the rest of my body with thick clothes and netting. I was hoping the mosquito bites would cause my glans to swell up and become ultra-sensitive, but aside from the twisted pleasure of seeing and feeling their stingers go in, the only real effect it ever had was to make my entire body feel itchy all over. Shooing them off before they had their fill and sucked their blood thinners back up (in an effort to increase the severity of their bites) made no difference. On one occasion in northwestern Canada I was successful in getting well over 100 mosquitoes to bite my glans, but still with virtually no local effect.

Likewise, I have put numerous different topical preparations like menthols, deep heat rubs and toothpastes on my penis. Some of those things can be pretty eye-popping if you accidentally or deliberately smear them onto the supersensitive regions just below the rim of the glans (the sulcus and further down), but again, they don’t usually have much effect on the glans itself.

The problem is that the glans is so thin-skinned and has such a large supply of blood, even when flaccid, that any irritants from stinging nettles, insect bites or topical preparations immediately get diluted and washed away by the blood before any local reaction can occur. As such, I've never been successful in creating an itchy welt or hive on my glans, say, the way a mosquito bite on my arm can. The only thing I haven’t tried is physically beating or whipping it, although I’ve been tempted. But even that too would only be temporary.

In short, I think the only way to ever permanently increase the size of your glans is by routinely pumping it the way others have described, or by using compression sleeves the way I have described myself. Either way, I think it is worth pursuing. Imagine having a glans as large as the one shown below. I think this photo is fake, because I’ve never seen any other similar photos of the same penis, but it’s images like this that personally keep me going and fuel my dreams.
bighead.jpg
kon6838

Post by kon6838 »

Let mosquito. Ant sucks bite glans just pain's excitement pleasant sensation. Can enjoy such a man be very little. I have feel. Very satisfy this kind of masturbate style. Will very want let bee nail next time
Glans. Feeling bee venom cephalic tumefy at tortoise.
Let glans bigger actually individual feel or punish penises congestion. Hardness comes important enough.
devodude

Post by devodude »

BalzDaBurgh wrote:Isn't there a vac tube just for the glans? Thought I saw one online.
Here's one pump that you could search for on Google. Glans Xpands Pro Maximizer. also search on newart for post about it.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30337
Very expensive but when you have a dream, money is no object. Search for glans pump also. Good growing. keep us posted with your results.
When are they going to start carrying this stuff at Wal-Mart? They're selling those vibrating rings next to the condoms now in the pharmacy department. :-)
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
CaptnPumpHard

Post by CaptnPumpHard »

Have you investigated COCK HEAD PUMPS??
eddi_pet

Post by eddi_pet »

wow so super damm hot, where to buy a pump like this :)

Eddie
dave123455

Post by dave123455 »

Hypospadias Scottish cock, need all brutal opinions of this freakish deformed cock
Attachments
Hupoaspdias cock looking for all opinions gd or back
Hupoaspdias cock looking for all opinions gd or back
Hypospadias cock opinion?
Hypospadias cock opinion?
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

for someone like myself that has spent his life ogling the male bulge, coveting enlarged/enhanced/or altered cocks and scrotums....anything that is unique is intriguing. i'm fascinated by hypospadic penises and the way the head of most i have seen can be even more piston/plunger like in a pump tube or fucking....not to mention the direction piss and cum come out....its all very exciting if you ask me. anyone with this should not consider it a birth defect or mutation, but something that makes they even more unique and special.
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

lets see more unique cock heads!
dudewithbig1

Post by dudewithbig1 »

TetherSpout wrote:I discovered a way to increase the size of my glans... by simply using compression sleeves. The technique, and the rationale behind it, is documented in Album 10 of my TetherSpout Chronicles. Go to tetherproducts.com to view it. Attached are a couple of photos to show what I am talking about. Believe me... the technique works!
Original_010_(1).jpg
Original_010_ (102).jpg
Hi there, could you be so kind to let me know where I can get the compression sleeve you are using in the photo ? I have been looking for something like that for quite sometime now ... Many Thanks
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I sew them myself on a sewing machine. Go to a fabric store and look for heavy spandex material that is stretchy in only one direction and that is soft on one side. Such material is not difficult to find and sewing the sleeves requires no special skill. Another potential source of cheap material is used garments like swimsuits, wide belts and girdles from Goodwill stores, although I find rummaging thru such things distasteful. Athletic bandages and support wraps can also work. Check out Album 10 of my TetherSpout Chronicles (Google it) for more tips.
Ivkor

Post by Ivkor »

tassyluver wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:05 am When I was about 13 or 14 years old I started pulling my foreskin back and wrapping tape around my cock just behind the head. I'm thinkin that might have helped in making my head the way it is today.. When I was that age, I probably jerked off 3 or 4 times a day......I sure was a horny little dude!! :lol: .....You never know for sure! :D .....Here's a couple pics..........
Pretty decent head.