Found a new herbal

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

ElaineCD

Found a new herbal

Post by ElaineCD »

HI guys, as some may know I'm a 60 year old thats been using various ed meds prescription, Indian generic and recently after having some good results with the foul tasting Dragon Ball , I figured I'd explore Chinese herbals. :)

I was looking in the boner section (it tends to be dominated by chinese stuff) of the local health food store for the Radix compounds and Goat Weed found in the Royal Dragon Ball when an older black dude walked up. He pointed out to the clerk with him what he wanted in the locked part of the display.

He seemed like a man on a mission!

After he left, I checked out what he had beelined for, "Mojo Risen" the package said....and even better, it was being sold not only in the 10 pak the fellow bought but single capsules as well. I figured "what the hell", for $6.49 each I'll try a couple see how it works. The clerk said they had handled the Royal Dragon Ball but after getting this in nobody bought it any more so they dropped it.
"We sell alot of this, very popular." he said. Needless to say I was encouraged. 8)

Pretty strong claims on their website too, so I took one and several hours later started getting good vibes from my dick. Over the next 48 hours I had several spontanteous,strong boners. Even when soft felt good circulation in the unit. I did have little flushing and a pretty good allergic reaction that calmed down after a few hours.

I took the other one after that first forty eight hours (the package recommends not taking them less than two days apart) and a little better result in the dick department, and without the allergic thing.

Just bought a 10-pak, $54.95 at the same health food store.
Going to do a long term test on this one, price is right,good availability local and cock is working damn good. :D
Men love breasts....I love having them.
rotten

Re: Found a new herbal

Post by rotten »

Sounds interesting, I'll have to give it a try!