Robojac

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

Bblue

Robojac

Post by Bblue »

I am extremely delighted with Robojac. It is a very powerful unit. It does a suck / fuck combination that is truly amazing. Many years ago I knew women that really could fuck. She could squeeze her pussy. Been married to the same women for 30 plus years and she can’t do the squeeze thing, hard. The Robojac takes the suck, vacuum, squeeze, milking; push out thing to an exponential level. That is, you can get it done as hard as you like. You can have it worked as long as you like.
Problems are as follows:
1. Noisy – when cranked up – it sound like a cheap washing machine
2. Diminishing appreciation - like any such device, one can be extremely moved with the initial used. This thing initially, has me coming in minutes. Now, I can go for 40 minutes, without coming. I don’t see this as a problem that would stop purchase.
3. I gave the company accurate dick dimensions, but they sent me a unit that I am topping out in. It’s too short.
4. Wife does not appreciate this diversion
5. Ordered the dick attachment for use on women and or my ass. I am straight, but am trying to stick it in my ass. Trying to stick it in my ass has been a problem as this is a big dick and Robojac gives no recommendation as to how best to set the controls for any of its operations. No gauge on controls. On the other side of the dick attachment situation, it comes with a strap on harness that is professional grade. It I can get this thing working, it will be awesome.

Please note that I have ED, and obviously, that has much to account for my satification. Knowing that I don’t have to be erect, my dick only stays hard under vacuum pressure. Dick is easily taught to be lazy. So if yours works fine, you may want to stay away from such products. For me, it great.