Implants and pumping

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

pupQuark

Implants and pumping

Post by pupQuark »

I am 34 years old and in general good health but Do to an accidental overdose of Caverject I was forced to have surgery for priapism. I was just recently told that I will never have another erection in my life without the aid of an implant. I was wondering is it still possible to pump after getting a penile implant?
pupQuark

Re: Implants and pumping

Post by pupQuark »

I guess no one knows the answer.
ElaineCD

Post by ElaineCD »

Aren't some of the implants pump up style?
Men love breasts....I love having them.
pupQuark

Post by pupQuark »

There is 3 types of implants. 1 is a coated rod of either surgical steel or titanium. Second is a 2 chamber inflatable bladder. and the third is a three chamber inflatable bladder.
mick65

Post by mick65 »

Go to Frank Talk.Org
justjoseph94601

Post by justjoseph94601 »

May I ask what happened with your injections to cause a problem? I use Tri-mix and would like to know how to avoid your situation....
bofu1

Post by bofu1 »

This is a little late I just joined. I was implanted last Sept. with ams700lgx. due to ed problems. Prior to the implant procedure I pumped as frequently as possible. No sex w/wife for years, so I did it in private and achieved some nice results. I just recently, April 2012 started to pump again. The way that I do it is I partially pump my cock implants and then use my 2" tube and pump until it gets uncomfortable and then I back it off. Overpumping causes the little blisters with that 2" tube so am looking for a larger 2 /3/4 to 3" tube to take my cock and balls. Have had some nice rsults, but if you get implanted at least wait until you have ha a number of good ejaculations wheteher it be through masturbation, sex with a woman or sex with anothe guy. That's just me. Bill in Sarasota