Nipple stimulation

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

Beachpaul

Nipple stimulation

Post by Beachpaul »

I was wondering if anyone could help, I'm in my late 30's and sadly me and my long term girlfriend aren't really having sex anymore. Despite my reasurances she says that she isn't atractive and isnt worried about having sex ever again ?
Before this are sex life was great :D

Now I'm not going to keep asking her or trying it on, but have found when I come to masturbate my penis isnt really interested unless I play with my nipples ?
ringedjohn

Re: Nipple stimulation

Post by ringedjohn »

I do not think I can help you - just a few comments.

I have enjoyed nipple stimulation/play/torture for many years. When I was younger I could almost cum through nipple play alone. I have had pierced nipples for over fifty years and wear rings or barbells almost 365/24/7

Now I am in my mid-70s and I find that I cannot get and maintain a decent erection without a degree of pain - through nipple stimulation - and more.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Plenty of men have sensitive nipples and love to play with them. There's nothing wrong or odd about that. Be careful with pain, however. You don't want to injure yourself.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
zena69

Post by zena69 »

My bf and I both like our nipples being stroked, licked and sucked - sucked deep. We do it mutually at the same time taking astride position. We also massage our nips as part of prolonged foreplay.
markymak

Post by markymak »

We do it too. I never thought of that as being inappropriate. I think of it as anything that gives pleasure cannot be bad.
zena69

Post by zena69 »

Have anyone tried using nipple rings snugly fitted at the base using some lubes to draw the nips up, you will end up with enlarged nips to stroke and tug on. Get nice stimulation ...
nami

Post by nami »

Try it, nevertheless, sometimes with power means. But to play while masturbating with the fittings, nevertheless, is normal. Also make I always
IronBar

Post by IronBar »

Definitely nipples! When I jerk off in the shower I get the spray just right and focused on my left nipple - WOW! I do the nipple thing just a little while at a time or I just get the whole cum thing done way too soon. Just a little at a time does the trick and I can edge it for as long as I want.
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

I was never into nipple play until I started long term full package pumping

I started playing As a way to get aroused since my cock and balls were in the tube but I couldn’t really play with them much.

Now when I touch my nipples just right I feel that incredible feeling deep in my cock and I start leaking pre-come right away.

Now my favorite thing is to pack the tube till my cock head is rubbing against the top and then shaking around just enough while playing with my nipples till I pop in the tube.
Wabasto

Post by Wabasto »

I love to pump my nips up from time to time. Here’s a few pics
Attachments
FCA488B8-53D6-492D-BA82-E8340AA3C3EC.jpeg
6D85E3FF-CB07-498F-8D9D-6B309CE1B882.jpeg
D4ED9B99-5811-4598-8819-7F42801DF90D.jpeg
1D8FF60E-FA57-4750-9506-BF5DDCEE8354.jpeg
bullcunt

Post by bullcunt »

Nothing wrong with being into nipple stuff. I find it hard to get myself off if I'm not reading my own little erotica stories that I write in previous masturbation sessions lol. We all have our quirks. Maybe invest in some pumps or clamps to enhance your own pleasure?
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Wabasto,
Nice boobies !
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!