Break up because of Impotence

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

Velcroman

Re: Break up because of Impotence

Post by Velcroman »

calvindoyle wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:28 pm Hi friends, i hope you all are doing great. i want your help regarding an issues of my friend. My friend Yan is suffering from impotence from 2 months ago. He is very much upset with his life Because his girlfriend Garry is also going to leave him. She want to breakup with him because of his no sexual interest. So many friends advised him to go with healthy diet or healthy lifestyle and all that. He is still not able to get his sexual drive back. Only one bad habit he has and that is drinking daily. Because of break up with his GF, he is drinking more and more nowadays and i am very much scared about him. Please do reply with a proper treatment friends. I hope you will help me. If there is any medication then tell me and also tell me about the resource of that.Thanks in advance.
Tell him to STOP DRINKING!!! Could he be having problems with his prostate?
Random_dood

Re: Break up because of Impotence

Post by Random_dood »

He should see a doctor just to figure out more about what's going on and determine options. Some of the treatments a doctor might suggest could be last resorts, yes, but at least having a visit and then saying "no thanks" to treatments is worth a shot. Or some of the treatments are very safe too, and if he's lucky it could be a simple fix. I doubt it, but couldn't hurt.

Often having no sex drive, as in no sexual interest, is from high prolactin. He can try ~500 mg (give or take) vitex and 5,000-10,000 mg mucuna pruriens. For extracts of MP, use *way less*, depending on strength. But I wouldn't go over 20% L-dopa extract strength. Those boost dopamine and reduce prolactin. If it's actually erectile dysfunction or something else rather than lack of sex drive then that's another issue. 30 mg zinc is another basic step, in case of zinc deficiency causing no sex drive. Shellfish, especially oysters, are even better as they contain lots of zinc, manganese and many other things. Besides correcting high prolactin or low zinc, there are a million ways to boost a regular sex drive. 850 mg 10:1 epimedium a.k.a. horny goat weed daily can be good (or 2.5 times as much 4:1, etc., etc.). Or enough to get 250 mg icariin, such as 1,250 mg 20% icariin epimedium. If this is used then less MP is necessary, and possibly just the vitex with no MP. It is likewise for dopamine and also for erections and general sexual stimulation. 500-1,000 mg 100:1 tongkat ali extract is nice too, as a hormone booster including luteinizing hormone and the resulting testosterone. Really if he's healthy or semi-healthy, boosting male sex drive is one of the easiest things in the world to do.

Whole grain foods and other seeds contain a lot of nutrients required for hormone production and sexual function. Especially pumpkin seeds.

Yeah, stopping alcohol is important. 2 tbsp. rice bran and a handful of sunflower seeds can be helpful for the antioxidants, thiamine and 50 other things. But really he needs to stop drinking.

The bigger fear is that this isn't something basic and he has a real health problem. More of a reason to see a doctor at least for a look. Do try the food items and zinc and try to get him to stop drinking regardless, especially if something's wrong. If something major is wrong then an herb won't fix it, nor will a sexual drug. You can't prod a dead cow. You need to actually address the specific problem. Finding out what it is is helpful for that, as are taking basic health steps like proper foods and stopping alcohol. The exercise suggestion someone made certainly doesn't hurt either.