Break up because of Impotence

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

calvindoyle

Break up because of Impotence

Post by calvindoyle »

Hi friends, i hope you all are doing great. i want your help regarding an issues of my friend. My friend Yan is suffering from impotence from 2 months ago. He is very much upset with his life Because his girlfriend Garry is also going to leave him. She want to breakup with him because of his no sexual interest. So many friends advised him to go with healthy diet or healthy lifestyle and all that. He is still not able to get his sexual drive back. Only one bad habit he has and that is drinking daily. Because of break up with his GF, he is drinking more and more nowadays and i am very much scared about him. Please do reply with a proper treatment friends. I hope you will help me. If there is any medication then tell me and also tell me about the resource of that.Thanks in advance.
pumpnhypo

Re: Break up because of Impotence

Post by pumpnhypo »

Tell him to go see his doctor
calvindoyle

Post by calvindoyle »

Doctor is the last option friends, I want your suggestions. If you had suffered from this type of health problem then do reply for its treatment.
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

Drinking excessively can be the cause of not getting erections, stop drinking, start pumping and see what happens :)
calvindoyle

Post by calvindoyle »

dougnick wrote:Drinking excessively can be the cause of not getting erections, stop drinking, start pumping and see what happens :)
He is drinking more only after break up. When they were together he used to drink less than nowadays. I advised him not to drink too much but he is not able to control himself. What you mean by pumping friend?
pumpnhypo

Post by pumpnhypo »

Well he needs to quit the drinking first off.Alcohol is a depressent.And does nothing to help with getting hard.He should either get together with her for some professional counseling.Or try to move on.Apparently like she already has.Quit the drinking and start feeling better about himself.And eventually things will start getting better from there.
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

calvindoyle wrote:
dougnick wrote:Drinking excessively can be the cause of not getting erections, stop drinking, start pumping and see what happens :)
He is drinking more only after break up. When they were together he used to drink less than nowadays. I advised him not to drink too much but he is not able to control himself. What you mean by pumping friend?
Has he tried pumping? will he get hard doing this?
calvindoyle

Post by calvindoyle »

pumpnhypo wrote:Well he needs to quit the drinking first off.Alcohol is a depressent.And does nothing to help with getting hard.He should either get together with her for some professional counseling.Or try to move on.Apparently like she already has.Quit the drinking and start feeling better about himself.And eventually things will start getting better from there.
I will advise him to stop drinking. Is there any other way to get hard erection with drinking or is it necessary to avoid alcohol?
calvindoyle

Post by calvindoyle »

dougnick wrote:
calvindoyle wrote:
Has he tried pumping? will he get hard doing this?

What you mean by pumping. Please tell me in detail. What's this and what is the best way to do it?
pumpnhypo

Post by pumpnhypo »

Go to tiger pumping .com all the information is there.
steelmike

Post by steelmike »

his drinking IS a big part of his problem. alcohol is a depressant to the central nervous system. it depresses ALL NERVOUS SYSTEM FUNCTIONS. i used to drink pretty heavily. i had the same thing. another problem he could be having is weight up. im 5'10' im 175 now. when i was 190 my erections were very slow to come up. now i get plenty hard when i want, and dont take all night to get there. if hes into the gym. make damned sure hes not using supliments with steroids in it. steroids do cause ALL KINDS of problems.
hope this helps.
mike
canadianeh

Post by canadianeh »

I'm going to reitterate. Palatin technologies a New Jersey based Pharmeseutical company has developed a REAL aphrodisiac which works on your brain to trigger arousal. it was gonna get released last year but the FDA found that it raised blood pressure levels a little too high in diabetics. They have fixed the problem but are still going throughthe entire testing phases again. it was originally a nasal spray but they are developing it as a pill now as it has shown to not raise blood pressure. should be 2 more years before marketing. you can get an injectable version through research sites but i would not recommend this! we're gonna have to wait.
canadianeh

Post by canadianeh »

im gonna post that up in a new topic again
5globepmp

Post by 5globepmp »

Mental stress from a relationship that is going bad will also cause erection problems. The drinking just makes it worse.
Erek

Post by Erek »

I am really sorry for this but one thing can be assured here there are ways of bringing an end to your impotency.So never mind just relax and bring happiness in life.