doctor recommended pressure??

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

dougnick

doctor recommended pressure??

Post by dougnick »

Have any members been in contact with a doctor regarding a safe vacuum presure (ie: maximum) when using a pump to achieve an erection. I am wondering what the medical community considers safe pressure.
pumpnhypo

Re: doctor recommended pressure??

Post by pumpnhypo »

Don't know about the medical community.But most pumpers safe area is about 5hg.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

as long as ur cock doenst turn purple of cum out in red spots like the size of a pin u will be right sum people can stand more PRESSURE THAN SUM everybody is different as u cock bloats in the tube even though u mite b pushing 5 hg the space between ur cock and tube is smaller so the pressure increases me personally i go for a constant pressure and release my cock from the tube every 20 mins and stroke it down to get sum fresh blood in there i prepare my cock over about 3 hrs and finish with wat i call a coke can size cock thats dribberling and ready to fuck my wifes pussy and strectch her to the max pic enclosed
Attachments
my new cock.jpg
ultraclassic7405

Post by ultraclassic7405 »

I pump with more vacuum than 5" hg. I can't keep suction on as I do house work or walk around outside doing different things. I usually pump for over and hour at a time.
herman3030

Post by herman3030 »

I have been pumping my penis for over 10 years. I also have been pumping in a sun tea jar. I love to get my balls swolen. My wife is discouraged with my inibelity to have an erection. Age 70. I pump to make my penis look larger when flacid Regarding amount of vacuuum. Some times I have over pumped. Causing blisters. So I have purchased a new pump with a guage. This is safe for me at 7 to 8 at a Max. Water temp. Is critical not to get to hot. If to hot; I get fluid blisters on The tip of my penis.
devodude

Post by devodude »

I think 5 Hg is a good maximum to use. Going any higher may pose an unreasonable risk to your package.

I have never seen this discussed, but I'm wondering if pumping itself causes ED. I know that sounds stupid and you'd think all that extra blood would encourage erections, but I'm not so sure of that.

If you look at 99% of all the pumped photos, very few men have erections. Well, maybe not 99% but a lot do show flaccid, pumped dicks and balls. Maybe some of those photos show limp cocks because the demographics of a lot of pumpers are older men. Perhaps because they couldn't have erections anymore, they decided to pick up a new hobby and pump for pleasure instead.

Is pumping changing the arousal process in some way, discouraging erections naturally?
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
wan2bthick

Post by wan2bthick »

Thought I would add a few comments about my own observation. I'm 63 y/o, 6ft tall and 160 lbs. I still jog about 2 miles a day 5 days a week and eat healthy.

I notice that I don't get real hard after pumping and have always been that way since I started 16 years ago. I usually pump at around 5-8 Hg vacuum and sometimes go for 2-3 hours with a "massage break" every 20-30 minutes. Even if I take a few weeks off from pumping, I notice my cock hangs when hard now, but I think it is just fatter, fuller and heavier now and my groin has stretched from using my 2-stage cylinder. If I pump frequently, maybe 2-3 times a week, I usually just get semi-hard when I masturbate. Not a deal killer since I prefer to get off by masturbation and as long as I can, I'll keep doing what I am doing.

About 10 years ago I developed Peyronie's disease which could also be affecting my erections and have always wondered if pumping also caused that.

I'm not sure if this is impotence caused by pumping or not and would welcome hearing from others that have a similar situation as mine.
devodude

Post by devodude »

wan2bthick wrote:Thought I would add a few comments about my own observation. I'm 63 y/o, 6ft tall and 160 lbs. I still jog about 2 miles a day 5 days a week and eat healthy.

I notice that I don't get real hard after pumping and have always been that way since I started 16 years ago.
This may seem like a dumb question, but have you ever gone to a doctor to discuss your erection issues?

Although in theory, you should have no significant signs of atherosclerosis, typically most ED issues are often a sign of heart disease. I know from talking to numerous lab techs who administered stress tests for me that it's not uncommon for them to have runners and other "healthy lifestyle" people to end up with heart disease. I'm not trying to scare you or say that you do have a form of atherosclerosis, but there's certainly no guarantee of health by doin' the right things.
About 10 years ago I developed Peyronie's disease which could also be affecting my erections and have always wondered if pumping also caused that.
I seriously doubt Peyronie's disease has anything to do with pumping. Although if you were pumping using great pressures for long periods of time, I guess there may be a chance that internal bleeding or trauma may have occurred. The causes for this disease are not well known, apparently.
I'm not sure if this is impotence caused by pumping or not and would welcome hearing from others that have a similar situation as mine.
ED is complex and pumping in theory would be beneficial since it allows blood to enter the penis and keep the tissue healthy with some blood supply (similar to what nocturnal penile tumescence does).

There are many supplements you can try to improve the quality of your erections. I won't list them all here, but some of the better ones to try first would be L-arginine, L-citrulline, and pycnogenol taken together.

You never mentioned if you know what your blood pressure readings are. Is your libido at a healthy level? If not, hormone testing is something I'd look into as well. Trying a supplement like ginseng for several weeks is also worth a shot. You have to find a good brand (personally, I stay away from brands you find at Wal-mart or drugs stores who often carry Jaimeson and other well-known brands).

Here in Canada, we have a weekly consumer program that investigates medical claims or how foods are processed, etc. This week, they'll be talking about supplements, and after the show airs, I can provide a link here so you can see what they found. Many supplements are poorly made, and don't contain even half of the active ingredient they say they have on the bottle. I've noticed a lot of differences between brands. I've been using supplements for quite a while and have figured out basically what works for me and what is just a waste of money.

Eating healthy is all good and fine, but I don't believe all people can get by with just that. Your idea of "healthy foods" might be quite different from mine. There's a lot of foods that can be healthy but in order to get the right level of nutrients from them, you'd be ingesting too much fat or carbs. A forum like this wouldn't allow me to cover all the bases that might benefit your health or erections.

Erection quality (or firmness) is actually like the proverbial "canary in a coal mine" for men. Too many doctors do not want to recognize that fact. They'd rather just push pills like V i a g r a and be done with it. Many are not equipped to delve any deeper than "try this pill and see if it works for you", rather than do a proper set of tests for hormones, check to see if you get erections throughout the night while you're sleeping, investigate any psychological connections to ED, or have a means to determine nerve damage, etc.

The same basically goes for heart disease. After all these years, cardiac doctors have very little in their toolbox. What researchers have come up with for preventative testing has been blocked by the American Heart Association. If you have access to NetFlix, you'd be well advised to watch the documentary "The Widowmaker" for details on that issue.
--Unknown

SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

devodude wrote:
wan2bthick wrote:Although in theory, you should have no significant signs of atherosclerosis, typically most ED issues are often a sign of heart disease.
As part of an ED exam, I had an ultrasound done of my penis. It's OK but there were some small signs of aterial hardening (It looks sort of like fuzz growing in an artery). While doctors can advocate a heart-healthy diet and lifestyle, absolutely nothing has made me more motivated than seeing the effects of poor diet and lack of exercise in my dick.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
wan2bthick

Post by wan2bthick »

Thanks guys,

I have been taking BP meds for a couple years now and still working on lowering my cholesterol. Probably have to go on cholesterol meds as it tends to run in my family and I've been focused on bringing it down through diet and exercise without much success. Next meeting with my dr. is scheduled in a couple months to check progress and I'll ask about some of the suggested tests.
devodude

Post by devodude »

SFBallpumper wrote:
As part of an ED exam, I had an ultrasound done of my penis.
Let me begin by saying that at least they tried something. Getting such a test done where I live seems virtually impossible. The docs approach around here is just to push V-i-a-g-r-a, if that that doesn work, tough shit.

It's OK but there were some small signs of aterial hardening (It looks sort of like fuzz growing in an artery). While doctors can advocate a heart-healthy diet and lifestyle, absolutely nothing has made me more motivated than seeing the effects of poor diet and lack of exercise in my dick.
Since the penile vessels are some of the smallest in our bodies, they show the first signs if there is a problem. There are several things that need to be done to reverse your condition. Eating healthy is good, but you also have to consider what foods to reduce and/or eliminate from your diet to encourage healthier arteries and increase nitric oxide (a precursor to erections).

There are at least a few things you should be taking to reduce your blood pressure and help with cholesterol. Check out your health food store and buy L-Arginine along with L-Citrulline. This helps relax the arteries. It's also important to take garlic capsules (the Maximum Strength Garlic by Webber Naturals, sold at Wal-Mart won't leave you belching garlic), vitamin D, and ginseng. You should also try pycnogenol. Vitamin C is also good to take daily.

I could send you an audio book on the subject, if you're interested. You have everything to gain by trying out these supplements. They are not overly expensive, and they won't hurt you in any way, unless you're on some "funky" medications that might interact with it, but unlikely. You never mentioned what meds you're on now. Many of them cause ED symptoms.

It also important to keep the penile blood vessel expanded with blood, some daily pumping sure wouldn't hurt.
--Unknown