Shortening my dick

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

dog_slave1976

Shortening my dick

Post by dog_slave1976 »

Hi there. This not quite about impotence, but I saw people posting similar topics. My dick is 13cm ~5 inches long. I'm interested in losing some length without surgery or cutting, but maybe with some drugs (not hormones though). I'm not interested in losing the ability to get hard, just getting a shorter dick. Any suggestions? :)
jack6two

Re: Shortening my dick

Post by jack6two »

after castration your cock will get shorter, all castrated man report in the forums, without hormons in each case.
another shortening art without surgery i dont know.
atleast you can make a glansectomy - thats no big problem and easy to perform - you can see in the net.
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
kennys

Re: Shortening my dick

Post by kennys »

i don't think you will like it if you do go thru with it you just maybe you will not like it but if you do there is a person who want to cut off his balls and take off his nut sac, you need to tell me who and where you went to to get it dun, my friend live in honolulu hi and he don't have much money. i need photos and so i can send it to him. you can get me here with your answer ok?.