Moderator: bigray57

kinkasian

trimix doseages

Post by kinkasian »

hi fellow trimix users
can you let me know what
strenght and doses you are using
mine is a straight 30/30/30 mix
and i am trying to change the dose to have a bit more of the muscle relaxant *pap and phentol* and less of the alprostadil stuff that caverject uses
like a 40/40/20? kinda mix?
right now the 30/30/30 that i use is hit or miss 2.5hours hard/then softer for 1hour, more or less on the 15 mark on a insulin syringe.
thanks
gam in chicago for no strings attached fun
piemelpoker

trimix dosages

Post by piemelpoker »

Hello Kimkasin,
when I got on trimix about 20 yrs ago, I used the same dosage, however your scale is off. The 15 is 0.15 CC/ml (milli-liter), with 15 ml you would have to go to the emergency room or let it fall off!. Over time I have developed some scar tissue from the injection needle, so now I need about 3 x the quantity and it only keeps me hard while I stimulate through orgasm. However, when I us a soft rubber ring at the base of my penis, the thichness and hardness goes to mammoth size, like I have been pumping all day (for me that is) and I stay hard quite a while. I have started varying the injection places from the 10' and 2 O'clock position up the shaft to close to the base and at that location even from below at 4 and 8 O'clock to spread the area of scar tissue. Also important is to use a siringe witth separate 22 gage needle to to fill the siringe and switch to a new fine 30 ga needle for the shot. That way scar formation is minimized, I wished I knew that 20 years ago.
Good luck, btw 30-30-30 should do the trick and is milder on the organ than higher concentrations.
Piemelpoker