Pumping and Testostorone Levels

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

JorgeRom

Pumping and Testostorone Levels

Post by JorgeRom »

I am wondering if there is any chance that pumping causes testostorone levels to drop.
I have been pumping for 6 years... love it! Recently, I had my testostorone levels tested and it was low. I took androgel for a month and the next test showed that the testostorone level was even lower. I also know another pumper who has to take androgel because his testostorone is low.
I did a bit of research on the net and I read that one of the possible causes of low testostorone levels is trauma to the testes. So, I am wondering if pumping causes "trauma" to the testes which could cause low testostorone levels.
Is there anyone out there with a medical background who can give more information on this?
BIGGER IS BETTER!
JorgeRom

Post by JorgeRom »

No one has any information on this?... or any comments?
BIGGER IS BETTER!
piemelpoker

Pumping ans Testorerone levels

Post by piemelpoker »

I have no answer but can only confirm that my T level is so extremely low that my physicianprescribed a T med, C-Testosteroone 10% cream that works better with me than Androgel that I previously used. However, it needs to be custom compounded at a compounding pharmacy since it does not come pre-packaged and is expensive. I am now about three month on it and will have another test later in spring. But one thing I noticed is that my level of interest and desire in sex is up, even though I have ED (use trimix). However, I am also a ball pumper, so you are making me wonder! Are there any others out there who have been ball pumping for many years that can help with the statistics?
Piemelpoker
rod crowley

Post by rod crowley »

First off if you're over the age of 35 its gonna drop on its own.pumping doesnt have anything to do with low test levels...age causes that.Ive recently began taking dhea supplements to help raise my test levels,that and exercise as inactivity drops the test level as well.