PENIS STRETCHING

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

jerryR

PENIS STRETCHING

Post by jerryR »

Has anyone try penis stretcher? I am using a Andro penis stretcher since 2 months and alternatively with a Penis+ Both are different I dont see much difference on my penis length but my satisfaction is that before my penis used to shrink to a little nut when in the flaccid state but now it is hanging full length and I feel its full size in my pants.
wannabe7

Post by wannabe7 »

I've been using an X4 Labs Eco Extender on and off for a couple years. I've been able to increase the amount of stretch over that period at full pressure(1800 grams). For what I'm doing, I think there is a slight improvement in length and it is more attractive as the veins show more. Increased sensation too. Unfortunately, it reverts back to a turtle when not in use. I would be very happy if it would hang better but I guess I haven't reached that threshhold.
max-xten

Post by max-xten »

Ive been stretching 4 tears with the max- xtender. I have found that
my flaccid **stretched ** length has gone from 6 1/2 inches to 8 1/2 inches. I only wish I had gained 2 inches on my erect length , but I have not. I do notice that sometimes my erection will go to 7 inches , but that only rarely happens. My starting erect length was 6 inches in February of 2004. P.E has become a hobby for me and I usually find an hour a day to wear my extender. And of course it is pleasureable. But I have found that pumping is ever more pleasurable . Although I may only pump 3 or 4 times a year now. In some ways I have become lazy. The thing I like about a stretcher is that I can slap it on and move arround....... :) :)
There was a man from Kentuket who was so long
hangtime

Post by hangtime »

I've been strech on I and off for about , 1 year try to use it at night for 2 -3 or more hours , fined the andro penis tip , slides of some time I like were it 4-6 hour night. I had not seen no extrA! EL but it helped!! Stratght my natural curve that my penis had it all most very long straght, so I am trusting if will work for my lenght soon? My theshole is able to go 2inch more then my lenght ok , allmost more but it cum of to easy. Please I would like see more post about guys streching for big size
hangtime

Post by hangtime »

do we agree are they working or not?
Bare_ass

1/1/9

Post by Bare_ass »

hangtime wrote:do we agree are they working or not?
... Does it matter if it makes someone feel good, or feel better about them selves!

BareAss
Adult Male Forum. Free Site.
http://The-Phoenix.bareass-adult.net
Variety of Interest. No Spam