I can only get em' up when I'm standing up...

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

monkeymonkeyfist

I can only get em' up when I'm standing up...

Post by monkeymonkeyfist »

My buddy has a knick-name; Oscar, for Oscar the Grouch. Sometimes he works, but its becoming fleetingly harder to make that happen. Its to the point now that to make him wake up, I have to have my partner stand up with me {i've been slick and hidden this from her, by playing dominant - pinning her against the wall / asking her to stand with me strip / ect}.

I'm 22. I honestly don't know what the problem is. The only possible thing I can think of is my physical stature. While i'm 22, I do have a metabolism as fast as a bullet train. I weigh about 132 lb, and every time I go to the doctor he tells me I need to be 180ish for my size {i'm about 6 feet 1 inch tall}. I look unhealthy, but i do try to work out and I honestly eat like a pig.

I'm also a nose bleeder - it happens weekly {no drug use, i have a screwy ethnoid bone}. The only thing I can possibly think of is that there simply isnt enough blood to go around, and that standing up will push more down to him.

I feel like crap half the time when I can't even get him to get half awake. Even worse, i can barely keep him up when shes on top - my fav position. I tried sitting up but thats very uncomfortable.

I have a high meat diet {hamburgers = yummy}.

I really don't know what else to say.
xavier

Post by xavier »

Hey Monkey; At your age the best thing is to go back to the Doc. and have some tests run. You are way to young to have these problems without real support and answers from a pro./ Doctor.

Good luck; 8) X
dimonddragon

Post by dimonddragon »

I'm NOT a nutritionist, but ...

Regarding putting on weight: You need to change your diet. High protein / meat heavy diets are great for muscle building and losing weight, but not for adding weight. Start eating a high starch diet (pasta, bread, and cereal heavy).

Also, you might start taking a calorie supplement (something like pro-weight gainer 3000). If you don't change your exercise regimen, that should help you gain weight.

It might be worthwhile for you to sit down with a certified nutritionist, and have them work up a diet for you. Yes, it will cost a bit of money, but it will be money well spent to get you to a healthy weight.

Regarding only being able to get it up standing up: It could partially be the lack of weight. Some other things to test:

- Heart and circulatory system: if you have low blood pressure, that could be causing part of the issue, alternatively, if you have really HIGH blood-pressure or hypertension that can also prevent erection. (The body is weird like that, if you don't have the right balance, things don't work).

- Thyroid, pituitary and prostate (maybe not creating enough testosterone, androgen, or other hormone, or possibly a hypertension somewhere)

Hope it helps