coming soft

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

zakkke

coming soft

Post by zakkke »

Hi guys.

Sorry to have an oppsosite issue.

I once saw a video of guy who was coming sot - just pooring out.

I want to train to come soft. I general can start wanking with just my cockhead getting really big. But at the end i get a full errection. I do not want htat. I would like to come wit a sofrt penis. How do i manage to be soft to cum!!
dhard02

Post by dhard02 »

for me in the past i have found if you do a lot of anal play. you will loose your erection and can sometimes cum that way soft.
zakkke

Post by zakkke »

I like to refresh this question. Can I learn to cum sof?
Townie

Re: coming soft

Post by Townie »

zakkke wrote:Hi guys.

I once saw a video of guy who was coming sot - just pooring out.
It might be possible that the video you saw was of someone having his prostate massaged... some call it milking. This technique can bring about the results you mentioned. Some web searches on this might bring about more information for you.
j_dak

Post by j_dak »

I have found that if I use a TENS unit and turn it all the way up and your pain threshold is good you will involuntary cum soft
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I have found that I enjoy having an orgasm while soft. The feeling is very unique and pleasant. I practice masturbating until I start to get an erection and then stop until I am once again flaccid. Eventually I can orgasm while I am still flaccid.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

zakkke wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:31 pm I once saw a video of guy who was coming sot - just pooring out.
I think he pumped cum-like stuff up his cock into his bladder, then pee'd it out on film.
Hope it was sterile. Risky business.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

I find having a 10” King Cock dildo up my bum prevents me from getting an erection. If I then use a vibrator on my glans, I can cum whilst soft. It’s quite good fun 😊
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
fatboner

Post by fatboner »

I have cum soft many times. It is a different feeling for sure. I find if I shake it vigorously while it is soft I will eventually shoot my load. I like to do that and watch the cum fly all over. Messy but hot.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

It is easy to cum soft if you have a tetherspout. With a tetherspout you can mercilessly wank your dick regardless of whether it is flaccid or erect and make it cum multiple times if you wish. If you want to cum soft, just edge your dick or jerk off until it is too exhausted to remain erect or turgid and then force it to cum anyway using the tetherspout. With a tetherspout you'll find that you have total control. Go to tetherproducts.com and view Album 1 to see what I mean.
data1730

Post by data1730 »

I have cum soft for years, it comes with age naturally, I'm 78
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

My cock hasn't been receiving any attention at home for quite a while. I made the desicion a while back to try and get it back into shape but it can be hard work sometimes. The opposite being on the table of massage lady. A few strokes of the cock when she get up to the top of the leg and it's beyond the point of no return within a few strokes and explodes regularly without even a hint of trying to get any bigger never mind anywhere near hard. Annoying in a way but very enjoyable at the same time. I'm sure she's aware of the consequences of repeatedly pushing into it and i'm sure at times she does it accidentally on purpose. Either way, so long as she doesn't mind i certainly don't.

Bignlow
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

New masturbation method at the age of 75
I have been masturbating regularly for 66 years now. Now at the age of 75, my urinal system is so dull that I can only induce an orgasm with great difficulty. This is important to me because I want to pass the ejaculate out. That's why I developed a new masturbation method for myself. As before, I masturbate with the 3 finger method, using the entire stroke of the foreskin to over the glans. In addition, I insert a 10mm rib dilator up through the prostate. This allows me to stimulate my prostate and urethra during masturbation by moving the dilator back and forth. The dilator is thin enough that I can ejaculate without any problems. Because I get a 13mm dilator into my urethra.
https://www.erotikforum.at/galerie/peni ... ie.451851/

:)
Solo Masturbant :D
MarkStruck

Post by MarkStruck »

Lexi wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:31 pm New masturbation method at the age of 75
I have been masturbating regularly for 66 years now. Now at the age of 75, my urinal system is so dull that I can only induce an orgasm with great difficulty. This is important to me because I want to pass the ejaculate out. That's why I developed a new masturbation method for myself. As before, I masturbate with the 3 finger method, using the entire stroke of the foreskin to over the glans. In addition, I insert a 10mm rib dilator up through the prostate. This allows me to stimulate my prostate and urethra during masturbation by moving the dilator back and forth. The dilator is thin enough that I can ejaculate without any problems. Because I get a 13mm dilator into my urethra.
https://vimaxgulf.com/products/vimax-ma ... ment-pills

:)
IronBar

Post by IronBar »

I'm an old guy too. I'm 70. That gives me something like 55 years of jerking off. The whole soft cum thing is overrated. Yes when you are 20 something you get some spectacular money shots - but I can tell you I still get the same exciting sensations I always got with 55 years of learning exactly what works best for me. I can edge for as long as I want to. I'm still quivering all over just the same! So what if I can only shoot a few inches now.