none

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

mch

Re: L Argentine

Post by mch »

loosey wrote:I bought some L Arcentine from Holland and Barret, the recommended dose is one tablet a day with food. any one know if the dose can be incressed ?

Cheers Loosey
You just bought this stuff, haven't used it yet, and *ALREADY* want to mess with the dosage!!! Why don't you just stick with the recommened dosage and see how that goes for you, hmm???

The possible side effects of L-Arginine are known to include (but not limited to): indigestion, nausea, headache, increased stomach acid (so it may worsen heartburn, ulcers, or digestive upset cause by medications), increased blood sugar levels, alters potassium levels, alters levels of other body chemicals and electrolyte (such as chloride, sodium, and phosphate). There are also much more serious risks to people with a history of heart disease, liver disease, kidney disease, or diabetes.

I'd say if you increase the dose, you increase the risk! What do you think?
-= ... mch ... =-
mch

Post by mch »

I have heard of athletes taking that stuff in mega doses for whatever reason they want to take it, doesn't mean it's safe though... but many athletes will take and do just about anything, even illegal or unhealthy things, just to get a slight edge over their competitors!

Just a thought here... but it does seem like a lot of people are not aware that so called "health" products, such as vitamins / minerals / herbal / and such, can have adverse reactions with other chemicals in the body or are simply dangerous in their own right. I have heard a story from Austrailia of some people dying and several needing liver transplants from use a type of Glucosamine supplement... and that stuff is essentially just ground up cartilage!!! You need to get informed and know the adverse effects and contraindications of ANYTHING you want to take.

Stay safe buddy.
-= ... mch ... =-
hb2u2

L Arginine

Post by hb2u2 »

I take it daily about 4000 - 6000mg , lowers blood pressure but increases libido, have for over a year now, no negative side effects for me at all . works great, with maca too
pierced

Post by pierced »

Users Beware!
I have a Defibulator pacemaker and after taking L arginine and Macca it sent my pulse racing to over 240 beats then 184 beats per minute, which triggered off my defibulator with a 450 Volt shock.
Haven't taken it since and no more shocks.
Regards from down under