Medical evidence?

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

vacdesigner

Post by vacdesigner »

I do not know what pumping does as far as sperm count. I do know that wet pumping with hot water will kill or decrease sperm motility. I wet pumpwith room temperature water and the wife is amazed when I shoot a load on her.
statistically more conceptions occur in the colder months because sperm thrives in a cool enviroment. We have four kids, born in June, two in sept, and one in Oct. I pumped before the first and through the last, spanning 12 yrs. I always use cool water and do not exceed 5-7 inches of vacuum. Keepem cool to concieve. There are testicle coolers that a doctor can prescribebe, which consist of a modified jock strap with chill water tubes sewn into the fabric. Hope this helps
gnuurps

Post by gnuurps »

thx for your reply.
Is there nobody out there who knows more about if pumping affects spermcount??? This is an important question to me. I am happy about any info i get. Thx.

gnuuprs
voltzzzz

Post by voltzzzz »

I have a Doctor friend that told me that vacuuming the testicles affects sperm count. He said that vacuum pumping increases the sperm count
pisslover

Post by pisslover »

to begin with pumping does one thing it takes the lymph fluid from your body and puts into one place. this has nothing to do with you cum count there is no lymph in your cum.
pump away
Would like to meet other ballpumpers
and men into ball torture including
needle in balls