penile implant......also re:testosterone

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

wesbjack

penile implant......also re:testosterone

Post by wesbjack »

I am a young 51 year old man who is about to have prostate removal with 90 days, curious about the penile (saline inflated) implant which will overcome impotence.<br>Anyone have any direct knowledge, or good web sources?<br><br>I have used the Androderm testosterone patch for years. If you have low testo count, then this is the way to go. Better sex drive, better results at the gym. I know of no side-effects except smaller ballsacs (I overcame this with 150cc injection of medical-grade silicone in TJ, Mexico a few years ago. Good results, permanent, and inexpensive.<br><br>Some say that testo can shrink the cock....mine has gone down an inch or more, but no bonafide info that the testo caused it. Urologists told me he had never heard of this, and we can't believe everything posted on the internet.<br><br>Leftover Androderm patches for sale, $75 for 30 (which will go 60 days by myinstructions). Email me direct:<br>[email protected]
mynheer

Post by mynheer »

hobo

Post by hobo »

Test doesn't shrink your penis. It does however shrink your testicles. They are the glands that make your test. If you are getting exogenous test, your endogenous production shuts down, resulting in smaller testes.

Ever seen bodybuilders up close? We've got some tiny nuts. Advantage - she can fit them both in her mouth easier.

You want to make them bigger? Ask your doc about injections of HCG 2x a week for 2-4 weeks. Then tamoxifen - that's right nolva the antiestrogen given to breast cancer patients - it brings your natural test back up some too - then your testicles will be bigger after test usage.
BoogieMan69

Post by BoogieMan69 »

Interesting topic. I've recently been diagnosed with low test and I'am using AndroGel. I wonder if the anti-estrogen and andro-gel would make the t-count jump?
hobo

Post by hobo »

No, antiestrogens are drugs like arimadex clomid, and nolvadex (yep, the female fertility and anti-breast cancer drugs). They simply reduce estrogen levles and block estrogen receptors after a test cycle. You are using androgel - this dosage is low enough to NOT aromatize into much estrogen. People that use higher dosages of test 500mg or more each week by injection have to use these after a cycle to keep the gains they made. People using orals like anadrol or dianabol also have to use them or they grow breasts during the cycle.

Men just using androgel usually do fine and don't have aromatization issues. Even men using injectable test enanthate or test cypionate at the normal medical dosage of 100mg up to 250mg/week don't get into problems.

Now to boost your natural test - that CAN be done. That's what drugs like HCG are used for in men. It's basically the hormone found in a pregnant woman's urine that verifies pregnancy. When taken by men, it causes the testicles to get bigger and begin producing more test. Bodybuilders use this during a cycle and post cycle because the steroids shrank the testicles into raisins. Hell, I couldn't even find mine once - they shrunk so much that they went inside my body, leaving me with an empty scrotum.

If you actually have a verified, low test level, discuss with your doctor something like a brief run of HCG 1000-5000 spread over 3 doses each week for a month, along with something like clomid to help kick the boys into production. Works for some with an endogenous primary or secondary hypogonadism, doesn't work for others. Just depends on your cause. If it was steroids - it'll help. If it's simply age related, it may help, may not...but if it's from age - test up to 250mg/week and HGH 2-4 IU/day are the best way to go. Test is good, HGH is better, but expensive as hell - like 500.00 a month black market from underground labs - 1200.00 a month by prescription.

When I'm old enough, and it naturally happens - I'll be a true testmonster - plain injectable replacement every week, no cycles needed, live forever, or at least feel great until it kills me.