“Latest Penis Survey In: Where Do You Stand?”

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

Will Owens

“Latest Penis Survey In: Where Do You Stand?”

Post by Will Owens »

A study by Lifestyles Condom Co. shows that the average length of a male sex organ is 5.877 inches. For those of you who don't like to deal in raw numbers, at 5.877 inches, the average penis is about the size of a Nestle Butterfinger candy bar (unwrapped) or a grande (medium) cup of coffee at Starbucks (with the sip lid). Most men vary in size between a Twix bar and a Peter Paul Mounds (with the wrapper extended). <br><br>Do these results seem agreeable to you?<br><br>Will Owens<br>http://www.albionmedical.com/cgi-bin/af ... cgi/wilobu<br>
hungjackal

Re: “Latest Penis Survey In: Where Do You Stand?”

Post by hungjackal »

I think I stand a little higher then your average Heh heh!...WooHoo!!<br>jackal
she_loves_the_nine

Post by she_loves_the_nine »

I dont know who the hell they are surveying these days,but I pitty the poor bastard that doesnt have at least 8 inches.  I mean, hearing ow from a chick for the first 15-30 seconds of sex is kinda something to be proud of.  I dont give a shit what companies say about average......Women need at least 8 inches.  My problem is hitting the cervix...but thats the price you pay for having a big gun.  If anyone in here is in a hury to add inches fast, get the max-extender.  I was 8, and in about 50 days I got to nine.  But since you bring up the fact of the majority, figure this.....Only 8-10 percent of the male population are carrying 7-7.5 inchers.  I dont listen to condom manufacturers!....when in the hell has anyone in this forum bought a condom that didnt either snap, or squeez the life and feeling out of their manhood?
Lickedy_Split

Post by Lickedy_Split »

7.5" x 6.5", working on a solid 8 .5 x 7.  Pumped it almost streches to almost to 8.5, so hopefully soon.<br><br>Got to have goals.  ;D<br><br>Damn Jackal, Thats some big meat, what's it measure.
mcgirkz

Post by mcgirkz »

anybody want to post pics of there size in reference to a ruler? <br><br>
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

Have you noticed that you get all kinds of comparisons and perspectives about ones size? Yet, you rarely get anybody to put their puppy against a ruler - a measurement tool we can all identify.
Franky

Post by Franky »

The problem is that our cocks can get more or less hard depending on the circumstances.  Mine when absolutely hard to the limit is 8" so I always say it's an 8 incher but truthfully it is often less.<br><br>Franky
Attachments
8_incher.JPG
8_incher.JPG
8_incher.JPG (24.73 KiB) Viewed 18252 times
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.
Franky

Post by Franky »

Longer soft.<br><br>F
Attachments
7_inch_softy.jpg
7_inch_softy.jpg
7_inch_softy.jpg (40.82 KiB) Viewed 18484 times
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.
Franky

Post by Franky »

Shorter soft<br><br>Franky
Attachments
6_inch_softy1.jpg
6_inch_softy1.jpg
6_inch_softy1.jpg (28.2 KiB) Viewed 18503 times
max-xten

Post by max-xten »

She -loves the nine.    Can you tell me your method of using the max-xtender?  How did you get over the chafing of that stupid rough nylon cord that hold your head [cock that is] ? I got one of those, but I might be using it in-correctly......... ???
There was a man from Kentuket who was so long
pumpindude69

Post by pumpindude69 »

6.75" here unpumped.  going for the big 8".
MUSTANG68

Post by MUSTANG68 »

POST DELETED
Last edited by MUSTANG68 on Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pumped and ready

Post by pumped and ready »

I was 6 inches length and after about a year of the jelq and pumping my cock it is now 7 inches by 5.5 in girth unpumped. Mustang, I pumped hard and long with a 1-3/4 cylinder and im sure thats what brought out the length. A two inch is great for girth but its better to stick with the smaller one for a good stretch then bring out the big boy to finish off. :wink: I agree with Franky , Unless you are rock hard you might as well put the ruler away. P.S Would someone buy Franky a real cock ring. lol Just kiddin bro.