retrograde ejaculation

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

poppersdude

retrograde ejaculation

Post by poppersdude »

45 y/o diabetic here. Have had diabetes for 25 years and seeking ohters whom suffer from retrograde ejaculation or know anything which will help the problem.
gerardt

Re: retrograde ejaculation

Post by gerardt »

dude,<br><br>retrograde ejaculation is a function of plumbing pipes gone wrong, as a former urology tech, go see a urologist. its easier to fix than you may think.<br><br>jerry 8)
Bana

Instant ejaculation

Post by Bana »

I do come to an ejaculation in 5-10 seconds after penetration, is there any method to increase this time.
Bana

Instant ejaculation

Post by Bana »

I do come to an ejaculation in 5-10 seconds after penetration, is there any method to increase this time.
kennysmith

i don't but i do wish i had this.

Post by kennysmith »

i am 58 yr old and gay and i can still get a real good hard on the only thing i am mission is a foreskin, this is my wish. can any one help me in this.
wonker4

impotance

Post by wonker4 »

If retrograde ejaculation is so easy to fix they why dont you please advise as to how that might be done
rrunnz

retrograde ejaculation

Post by rrunnz »

I have had prostate surgery and have retrograde ejaculation due to the removal of scar tissue. It comes out when you go to piss. I do miss the hot fire ball and the feeling shooting up my dick when I come. :roll: :wink:
rickxs

Post by rickxs »

rrunnz wrote:I have had prostate surgery and have retrograde ejaculation due to the removal of scar tissue. It comes out when you go to piss. I do miss the hot fire ball and the feeling shooting up my dick when I come. :roll: :wink:
feel your anguish rrunnz , i'm the same , now 56 have been like it since i was 38 yrs old , same thing ---- prostate enlargement
my urologist said theres' no easy fix , if they tighten the bladder neck muscles , then you can't piss properly , that was my problem to begin with....
so im all ears on this' easy' fix
rrunnz

Post by rrunnz »

I'm not sure ther is a easy fix for it, been 10 years and Just live with it. Up side, no wet spot in the bed except for the wifes when she squirts and cums.