Vasectomy

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

vaccumjack

Vasectomy

Post by vaccumjack »

I am looking possibly at getting a vasectomy. I am both a cock and ball pumper. I am having reservations because I do not want to give up either. Is there anyone who pumps post having such a surgery? A note to add, if anyone says that pumping may make you sterile, I can say it is not true. I have had three healthy children during my pumping years. :shock:
hillbilly

Post by hillbilly »

If this helps i had a vasectomy back in 81. I have been pumping for 3 years an when i get real big i can see the scar on each side orther than your cum is a little different .. I still shoot a big load .... No seeds jus juice. Go for it . Keep a heat lamp on it .It helps the recovery..

Hillbilly
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Hy jack-brother!
I had me vasectomised many years ago by my self. It was a very hot and easy act. After reading medical books ( in the old eastern germany vas wasn't allowed for the physicians!), i had it to do self, after our 4.child. And in the books it was easy written and showen on pics. The semen cord is the a single and most thick cord in our ballsac, easy to tast and to find. So one days i started and cooled my sac with ice pieces, had seaked and fixed the cord with a needle near under the sac skin. A little cut with a sharp knife, less a half inch, and the cord pour from the split. The half inch piece of the cord i cut off. There was less bleeding and no hurts. I think arround the semen cord are less vessels and nervs. A stitch with needle and thread and the sac was closed. After this a short milking and i could watch that the splash was red coloured. So i knew that i had removed the right cord. After healing in a few days i cut off the other side. Since we have a free and better love game, especcially for my wife!!!
I have to add that i had to repeat the whole cutting acts, because i read, that the semen cords are able to recanalisize by themself. I couldn't close the free cord stumbs, as like the doctors do! So i had opend my sac again at both sites and pulled out and cutted off cord pieces of around two inches length. I hope the missing cords are to long for the recanalisation! And it's right until today and no problems or any hurts.
That's my experiences from vas. selfdone: very hot and exciting sessions. The onest of my sex-bodymodes which my wife had greet from beginning!! :lol: :idea:
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
bigtlove

Post by bigtlove »

Last edited by bigtlove on Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

hy bigtlove - i never found a different in my sex-live or -drive after my selfdone vasectomy.
i mean - it was better than before, because my wife was now more active and without any afair before my juice, became pregnant!
she was happy about this mod.
and my drive or juice-mass was the same like before, because only 10 % of our semenjuice comes out of our eggs, the most part from the prostata. so you cant notice in this fact a different!
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
Litesome

Re: Vasectomy

Post by Litesome »

Question: My partner and I want to get sterilised together, as a friendship thing. Plenty of men have PAs, tattoos and body mods, and the main difference is wanting a medical procedure vasectomy for non-married same sex partners. It will not be a problem having the procedure, since it is routine contraception. So the question is, does anyone know of other male couples wanting to be sterilised to mark their commitment? Does this seem logical, erotic, hot or weird?
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

In my opinion, this is illogical, not erotic, not at all hot and very weird… :lol:

Plus, cumming was never the same once I’d had it done…
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Litesome

Post by Litesome »

Thanks for your reply TinyMe, as it is always good to have other people's reactions. My vasectomy has not been done yet, which is the reason for seeking opinions. You can read other guys had castrations and find it OK after loosing their nuts. Vasectomy is not going to reduce my libido, unlike castration. In fact, the one misgiving is my vasectomy buddy connection fizzles out once the deed is done, not the end of the world, as I'm singe and very unlikely to father a child.
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

I had a vacestomy 28 years ago. i have been pumping actively since 1999. Seems no different to me. Other then the fact there is no sperm in my orgasm. I also had my vasectomy chaecked to make sure it was still intack after i started pumping to make sure nothing let loose. My vasecomy involved both cutting the vas deferens, and having them folded over and tied off. When i was thinner i could feel the folds, but no more as my sac is about 13 inches around normally
mukonline

Post by mukonline »

Ich habe nach der Operation schmerzen Bzw konnte ca 6 Monate fast nicht pumpen, evt hätte ich nicht 7tage nach der Operation 500 km Fahrrad zu fahren 😜...
Jetzt nach 3 Jahren ist alles okay, auch mit Kochsalz Füllungen Etc.
Was sich teilweise geändert hat, das ich erst abspritze aber der Orgasmus kommt teilweise erst viel später