My observation over the last couple of years

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

piu10plus

Re: My observation over the last couple of years

Post by piu10plus »

LOVE THE APPWARANCE OF YOUR PACKAGE iHAVE ANICE IG PUMPED UNCUT COCK AND AMWEORKING MY BALLS COCK 10xpOST MORE OH iAM 73
65YR OLD PUMPER hAVE PUMPED 10 YRS HAVE 10 PLUS INCHES OF THICK COCK PLUS A MEATY SET OF BALLS.LUV TO SUCK & PUMP WITH OTHER BULLS
ronronnypa

Post by ronronnypa »

I agree with you to a point I PUMP ALSO and have not been abel to get and erection either until yesterday my doctor me an order for trimix injection and let me tell you I was hard for almost 2 hours I am on this trimix because of my heart meds and what a joy thanks
open minded fun and more
humpingheat

Post by humpingheat »

pskm911 wrote:I am not new to this forum, but this is a recently new name.
I am 69 years old and have been impotent for about 4-5 years.
I find that I awaken in the night or morning thinking I have an erection because that is what it feels like.
When I check it out, I am usually only semi-hard, but it feels great.
I do smoke and drink and that probably has something to do with it, but the orgasams (?) are just as great as ever. My partner died 7 years ago of cancer and he was still having sex with me until the last few hours. He was 70 at the time. You guys give too much importance to erections. They feel wonderful, but you can learn to have a lot of great sex without them.
Give it some thought. I have studied this with my Dr. for years.
He is just as gay as I am and younger, and he is also having problems.
Any comments are fine, but not necessary. I am enclosing a first pic of me currently.
That pic looks awesome. It's great that you can fill that tube out perfectly!
5.5 X 4.5 going for 7 X 6
2BIG4U?

Post by 2BIG4U? »

Agreed. Hard-ons are nice, but not necessary for a great experience. I've only found one woman who could get my entire erect cock in her mouth....and that was decades ago...and even she had to be in a certain mood before she could get it all in. It's not that I am that large. It's just that most women don't really know how to do deep throat. However, if I stay off my ED meds, I can stay soft. That way, for the first time in a long, long time, I have had the pleasure of having my entire cock engulphed in a warm wet mouth. Oh, and one more thing, it is absolutely possible to cum very nicely while soft.

So, go ahead and pop a little blue pill if you want to do something that requires penetration, but you'll be a very happy camper if you skip the pill and go for a soft-on blow job once in a while instead. Better find a way to return the favor though.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

PSKM, fantastic packing that Bullmaster and great avatar, hope to see more photos, magnificent!
Regards BB.