NZ members?

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

55r

NZ members?

Post by 55r »

Hi Guys and Girls, are there any members in New Zealand, especially Canterbury on here?
I'm interested in vac pumping cock and balls, nipples, pussys etc., also cock sounding, insertions, stretching foreskin and balls and cock eye, and I also insert into the bladder spincter. Also have some E Stym toys.
My prostate has been removed and I had never inserted before the op so I don't know what it is like to insert through the prostate but I understand it feels awsom!
I'm getting on a bit, but I feel sexier than ever and wouldn't mind touching base with any males or females in the area for some fun and discussion and playing around!
55r
kinkykiwi

Re: NZ members?

Post by kinkykiwi »

Canterbury Here - Happy to meet up or talk to any local kiwis. PM me :)
Pumpednz

Post by Pumpednz »

Bay of plenty here
13cm_erect

Post by 13cm_erect »

Auckland here looking for pump buddys
55r

Post by 55r »

kinkykiwi wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:32 pm Canterbury Here - Happy to meet up or talk to any local kiwis. PM me :)

Giday KK, a belated thanks for your reply. I just spotted your post re infusing KY into your cock and looked at your pics, very interesting!!! I'm wanting to fill my ball sack up with something, probably saline, but where do I get it from? Sounds like you have a lot of fun playing with yourself in different ways, have you got any buddys that you meet up with for a play sometimes? Do you ever stretch your foreskin or your pee hole? Or use cock toys / sounds? Or vac pump your cock / balls?
55r.
Btw do you ever check "Squirt.org"?