Virginia Beach, VA Pumpers?

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

ArpegiusX5555

Virginia Beach, VA Pumpers?

Post by ArpegiusX5555 »

New-ish to all of this and pretty inexperienced. I have a dry pump and 3 cylinders (only one big enough to fit my balls in with my dick). When I pump, I don't grow too much, even during long sessions (maybe I'm not doing it right?) I don't know all the tips and tricks, and I'd like to learn from/with guys who are also interested in pumping. I'm def more of a hands-on learner. I don't think I'd be very good at making an STJ, but it's definitely enticing. I'd love to sport some of those gains. I'd just really like to meet up with guys who enjoy pumping and pump together.
ShadetheDWolf

Re: Virginia Beach, VA Pumpers?

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Heyo. How long have you been in the pumping scene?
racer-x

Post by racer-x »

I can make Road trip
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

I be in the 757 too. But don't really wanna give out much more than that. Don't really have the free time to do much anyway lol. Used to live in VA Beach though. Good area so long as it's the right area :D
hptrdsguy50

Post by hptrdsguy50 »

Older guy here in his 60's, started ball pumping about a year ago. Looking for someone to pump with in the Hampton Roads area
Attachments
100_1677.JPG
100_1667.JPG
bluthasdf

Post by bluthasdf »

Hey there fellas! Just moved here and interested in meeting folks. A lil background: been pumping since 2014 and siliconed since 2019. very interested in muscular men and want to get swole myself. Here to learn, and self-improve, and to help where I can!
racer-x

Post by racer-x »

I am i the richmond area and love to pump sound frot do saline infusions. And much more hit me up