indiana pumpers are you out there?

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

indianapumper

indiana pumpers are you out there?

Post by indianapumper »

Looking for a fellow pumper
Jacin

Re: indiana pumpers are you out there?

Post by Jacin »

I'm in Indy myself, getting back into it. Seems most around here like to talk about meeting but never do it.
CEDunham

Post by CEDunham »

Indy here. Haven't pumped in a while, but am thinking about getting back into it.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/chad_d1973
OnlyFans: https://onlyfans.com/chadd1973
Jacin

Post by Jacin »

Haven't been pumping much lately myself, but getting interested again. More of a ball pumper myself. Let me know if you're interested in the possibility of a pump bud, would like to meet guys with the same interest!
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Hiya, from Evansville. Just joined this forum as I was looking for pumper sites but I haven't been on some for couple years and they seem to be closed now. Tiger used to have a nice site and Thunders place is not the same as it used to be. It used to have more info and pumpers posting.
I had started when I was young experimenting with vac pumping,making my own tubes n such and then was getting into pumping cock and balls together for a time with rudimentary cylinders made from big plastic jars and had some fun with that but I used an inappropriate base collar made of that black rubber, it was made from one those heavy rubber pipe joiners for joining PVC to clay tile or iron pipe, found at hardware store.
Anyway, that of course was horrible after awhile as the texture was too rough and dense and it would make friction burns in my skin behind my scrotum and that is very annoying and pretty much cannot do anything until the wounds heal.

But after I couldn't figure out a better base collar, I just quit doing it. This was before I found pumptoys, but I couldn't afford to buy one their basic stj seals until recently. Lol

So I have just been getting back into it a little as I pumped about a week ago using a different version of the old rubber collar and a glass jar which worked very well and I gained in size so fast through several hours on my second day of pumping that I knew I wasn't going to get myself out of the jar opening as I filled the width of the jar in the flair of the main body of the glass after 7-8 hrs, so I just thought I'm going to see how big I can get in those hours and just break the jar off when I couldn't leave it on any longer.
So I carefully cracked the jar and luckily it broke OK and fell away without stabbing the huge fluid ball that my balls were,and I just used a paint brush to brush off the splinters and only got one tiny spot that bled.
Well it was ridiculous how big I got,it was better than any previous attempts in the past and thought it was odd I could get so big with not having practiced much at all.
But I went and measured as quick as I could and it was 14" circumference around the widest spot.
I swear it looked like my one friend who does big saline drips or nitrous gas injection, I looked like I'd been saline expanding it was so full and smooth(I did actually get some pics as I was so stunned.lol I will post them for ya when I get settled on here)
So I got hooked again into wanting to start having my genitals huge and heavy bumping and rubbing against my thighs as it feels so good for some reason to have them like that. But the heaviness is so awesome as it weighs down and feel my balls deep inside there somewhere feeling all the fluid pressure around them as they were pulled down and out further and further.
That is one reason I quit when I did was I couldn't take that constant tugging ache anymore where the testicle cords are being yanked up inside my belly. I probably overdid it way to long especially for not being used to it, but I was getting so big I just ignored the ache,but with my setup it really didn't cause pain overall in the swelling or where my skin was constricted through the collar, as I would pump it out and feel the stretch ache and then let it sit to it subsided and felt nice and then repump again a bit bigger each time,and kept doing that. Lol. I just always want to get bigger the quickest and it wasn't harming anything.
But I didn't take enough time smoothing and rounding the edge of the rubber collar,if I had I don't think I would've had as much issue with the friction rubbing. I was in a hurry though to get back to the expansion as I had started the day before and got pretty big but I barely got pulled out of the jar, and the next day I didn't want to loose the size swelling I already had,so I rushed my prep of the equipment. Lol
So anyway here I am at pump cylinder Mark 3 over the last couple weeks of getting serious with building a decent pump cylinder that I can get big in but also get out of at full size and make it reusable but also alterable.
I'm using a big acrylic clear kitchen storage jar,like the ones with the flip hinged locking lid. It is near 9 " long and near 5" in diameter and I made it a 2 stage with a step down entry where my pumptoys seal fits onto it.
After the smaller short entrance it flairs out to the full size.
I've wearing it now for testing the seal where I joined the two acrylic parts as I'm trying to develop a cylinder that can come apart while still wearing the main seal base.
But I have several other ideas I'm going to incorporate into it.

So, sorry for babbling on, I thought ya might find it interesting as i find what others do in this hobby to be interesting also. Because that way I learn from others in finding out how they do things and maybe it will help me improve.

I still haven't decided if I like this pumptoys base seal, the entry diameter is a tiny bit too loose for me when I'm not already pumped up somewhat,so I think this allows too much flesh to get pulled down as the entry is also like a funnel shape and the material its made from is almost too soft and squishy.

So I'm hoping that with some more practice and getting my body used to the stretching and tissue expansion,that it will get easier.
Do you guys do it very much? I'm getting another friend of mine into it. I made him a cock cylinder and custom base seal but ,he just had not been able to get time to himself for pumping.
Cincy91

Post by Cincy91 »

Hey there. I'm located outside of Cincinnati. Feel free to message me
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Hiya,welcome.
usidude10

Post by usidude10 »

Aardvark 777 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:12 pm Hiya, from Evansville.
Hey Aardvark. I’m in Evansville also.
Jacin

Post by Jacin »

Looks like we're all miles away from each other, but nice to know I'm not the only guy pumping in Indiana! Would love to keep chatting, share tips, and pics even. As for saline, I'd love to try it but don't have or know anyone with the experience. I guess the first thing is to get over the fear of jabbing a needle in your sac! :)!
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

usidude10 wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 12:42 am
Aardvark 777 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:12 pm Hiya, from Evansville.
Hey Aardvark. I’m in Evansville also.
Hi, didn't think anyone else from EVV would show up. lol its a kinda obscure and private past time.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Jacin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 3:03 am Looks like we're all miles away from each other, but nice to know I'm not the only guy pumping in Indiana! Would love to keep chatting, share tips, and pics even. As for saline, I'd love to try it but don't have or know anyone with the experience. I guess the first thing is to get over the fear of jabbing a needle in your sac! :)!
yah, i have trouble with needles I think from being ill so much as a kid and being in hospital or Dr.s office so much and had to get blood drawn all the time and allergy testing being jabbed over and over and getting antibiotic injections with those giant steel penicillan syringes that look like some kind of Victorian Age veteranarian medical device with a huge needle. lol
I get squemish over needles so I doubt I could ever do that saline thing. How some of the folks inject surgilube and whatever stuff into their body parts is pretty wild.
I guess I understand how fetish drive can instill bravery or foolhardiness. lol

I've been so surprised that just vack pumping can result in mass sizes that rival saline or gas pumping sizes and that in itself has convinced me I wouldnt have to do the saline or gases things. I think its is a time factor for many, the saline and gases cut down on expansion time when compared to simple forced vack edema as I am having longer time getting expanded due to my equipment than the time I first got back to it a few weeks ago.

Its like I got huge and thinking it was mostly due to the way I had the jar seal set up. As I cant use the same setup and cannot acheive the same pressure draw or able to pull as much tissue down due to now using a thicker seal. Now I pump for 4 hrs and just hit a limit as the pain in the skin underneath makes me have to stop. Skin like being pulled apart. but it seems that the more I do it, the less troubling it is.

So, Im going to go back to a strictly 4" cylinder and build a custom shallow seal base and see if that helps.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

when I get work caught up, I will sort out getting some pics up as I did manage to take time to do some when I was the largest recently.

OH YEAH... anyone else have an opinion on Oxballs Juicy cock and ball ring?..let me try and link to it so ya know what I mean.
https://www.amazon.com/Oxballs-Juicy-Si ... balls&th=1

I have a feeling it may work okay for the cylinder pumping with the right base setup. I'm building a double split shaft collar based seal, I'm making one out of aluminum and another out of coated steel just to see how each works with what I'm doing.

It is like a machine drive shaft holding collar but it can be completely split open to put it around whatever, in this case it will be around a silicone base seal and provide the hard surface to back up the cylinder opening stability.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

PS...also this is what I am musing on testing to see if it will work for a cock/balls ring seal base for cylinder pumping.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00913QKUQ/re ... UW4AC?th=1

it may have to be altered some, shortened. but at $17 for some stores cost, I can risk it if I can find something that works best.
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

Jacin wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:17 am Haven't been pumping much lately myself, but getting interested again. More of a ball pumper myself. Let me know if you're interested in the possibility of a pump bud, would like to meet guys with the same interest!
Where you from, southern Indiana here
Goal to go bigger than 30"
Jacin

Post by Jacin »

Hello friend! I'm on the east side of Indy myself.