The unwritten rules of meeting?

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

jamessecond

The unwritten rules of meeting?

Post by jamessecond »

Hi, I've always been interested of meeting another guy for a pumping session, but I wonder if there is any unwritten rules about it?

I am a straight guy from Nottingham and would really like to arrange a meet one day.

Thanks, James.
https://www.xtube.com/profile/secondsecret-34852881
SFBallpumper

Re: The unwritten rules of meeting?

Post by SFBallpumper »

Here are my personal rules of meeting anybody that I've befriended from the Internet:

1. I let them know that I want to take things slow. I'm not one to just meet a stranger and fuck the same day. That usually filters out guys who think a long-term friendship is 20 minutes.

2. We meet first in a public place that doesn't involve alcohol or sex, like a coffee shop. It's too easy to get your judgement clouded when you're drinking.

3. If things go well, I follow up with conversation and then maybe something else, but again, I take things SLOWLY.

I've met some great people over the Internet but I've also met a speed freak who stole, a drunk, and a con artist. All of them were initially very charming and they all seemed "normal" at first.

Be careful out there!!!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
Jay1900

Post by Jay1900 »

Nottingham here looking for pumping buddy
Kik username - wankbuddy1980 add me
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

SFBallpumper wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:43 am Here are my personal rules of meeting anybody that I've befriended from the Internet:

1. I let them know that I want to take things slow. I'm not one to just meet a stranger and fuck the same day. That usually filters out guys who think a long-term friendship is 20 minutes.

2. We meet first in a public place that doesn't involve alcohol or sex, like a coffee shop. It's too easy to get your judgement clouded when you're drinking.

3. If things go well, I follow up with conversation and then maybe something else, but again, I take things SLOWLY.

I've met some great people over the Internet but I've also met a speed freak who stole, a drunk, and a con artist. All of them were initially very charming and they all seemed "normal" at first.

Be careful out there!!!
Very good advice for meeting anyone through the internet. Thank you for putting those rules out there.