I have a spare weekend .... uk xx

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

Littlemiss

I have a spare weekend .... uk xx

Post by Littlemiss »

I have a spare weekend coming up and I am thinking about the idea of meeting up with one or some of you , who would like to pump with me ? I would love for an experienced pumper to teach me what to do..... I would of course be very open to any other suggestions ? Pm me if you would be interested, I am of course uk based and wouldn't want to travel too far ?
Littlemiss ๐Ÿ’— Xxx
thickerstill

Re: I have a spare weekend .... uk xx

Post by thickerstill »

Damn. I wish.
You'll have to post pics from this sesh if it happens
juicy precum pumped swollen clits tits and dicks foreskin labia i just love it all
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

Hi little miss. Where are you from? Nice to have some UK female members here.
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

I'm from the midlands .... there doesn't seem to be many brits on here ๐Ÿ’— Xx
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

There's actually quite a lot of pumpers in the UK. Getting them to meet can be difficult, although, i would have thought one of the girls would take you up on it, especially one of the new girls on here who's starting out like you.
Good luck with it and i hope you can find someone. I actually wouldn't mind but these days with my schedule, "what's a weekend" Shame, i made some nipple cups a while back, methinks you might enjoy those.

Bignlow
purplebanana8

Post by purplebanana8 »

Hi

Littlemiss where are you in UK?
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

Midlands x
Harlequin

Post by Harlequin »

Hey Littlemiss. I'm based in Cheltenham so sort of Midlands/South West. Will send you a PM
woody1

Post by woody1 »

Shame you got picked up by a member with only 3 posts considering the rest of the guys who responded have all over 100 posts, shame I am not over your way would love to fuck the shit out of you in front of your hubby!

I did suggest prior that a 50 man session was in order, where we have a group buy of a hotel, plane and dinner after the event, there would be a second round of giggy giggy for the guys after dinner for those that could get it up again, sound like a hoot don't you think, I know you already like to be the centre of attention that is very clear, would you like to be surrounded by 50 cocks dying to fill your 3 holes up all at the same time

PM me babe if you would like to discuss the finer details or my imagination, I am sure there would be plenty of takers

Before some complain about my choice of words there appears to be a block on posting some words in this site like g a n g b a n g
Harlequin

Post by Harlequin »

woody1 wrote: โ†‘Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:13 pm Shame you got picked up by a member with only 3 posts considering the rest of the guys who responded have all over 100 posts, shame I am not over your way would love to fuck the shit out of you in front of your hubby!

I did suggest prior that a 50 man session was in order, where we have a group buy of a hotel, plane and dinner after the event, there would be a second round of giggy giggy for the guys after dinner for those that could get it up again, sound like a hoot don't you think, I know you already like to be the centre of attention that is very clear, would you like to be surrounded by 50 cocks dying to fill your 3 holes up all at the same time

PM me babe if you would like to discuss the finer details or my imagination, I am sure there would be plenty of takers

Before some complain about my choice of words there appears to be a block on posting some words in this site like g a n g b a n g
Er, I have been a member since 2008! I'm just rather selective on my posting.
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

Now now boys behave ...... ๐Ÿ’— Xxx
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

woody1 wrote: โ†‘Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:13 pm Shame you got picked up by a member with only 3 posts considering the rest of the guys who responded have all over 100 posts, shame I am not over your way would love to fuck the shit out of you in front of your hubby!

That sounds like a dream come true xx