NJ Pumpers, Who's Down for a Beach Day?!?

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

youngNpumpedNJ

NJ Pumpers, Who's Down for a Beach Day?!?

Post by youngNpumpedNJ »

As the weather gets better and better, I've been yearning for a day at the beach more and more. I've also been broadening my horizons lately and doing things that I've never done before. Two of those things that I'd like to cross of the ole list are group pumping and going to a nude beach. If anyone else is interested, I was thinking it'd be cool to pitch in on a cheap hotel/motel room, pump up nice a big, and hit a nude beach (maybe Gunnison on LBI) flaunting our impressively pumped packages. Just want to gauge opinions on this idea, so if anyone's interested, let me know. :)
Huge4Me

Re: NJ Pumpers, Who's Down for a Beach Day?!?

Post by Huge4Me »

It's been years since I've taken a fully pumped package to Sandy Hook and showed it off on the beach. Love to do it again...especially since I am getting bigger and better results these days. When are you thinking of?
I'd also love to try group pumping some day..but that can be pretty difficult to put together.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Seriously, nobody else wants to strut their gigantic cocks and balls in public on the beach??? What are we getting huge FOR if not to show it all off!
PressureRelief73

Post by PressureRelief73 »

Great beaches in NJ, and I hope to get back sometime soon.
Have fun and careful with sand. lol.

Sometime lets bring the beach online and have a virtual circle pump c2c.

:)
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I'm only aware of Gunnison's beach at Long Beach Island. If there are other clothing optional beaches in Jersey I'd sure like to know where they are. On a really crowded day, the very best kind of day for showing off our huge packages, there is often a problem finding parking.
breastman903

deleted

Post by breastman903 »