Hello from France.

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

JacquesC

Hello from France.

Post by JacquesC »

Hi Everyone,

I'm Jacques and new here, this is my first post. I live in France but I'm British. I started sounding my cock about a year ago and have recently got into it more so I am looking for like minded guys, or ladies, who use urethral sounds and plugs just to chat and swap ideas; maybe pics too. I am 66yo and married but my sex life is pretty much non-existent as my wife ins't interested any more. I understand why as I had prostate cancer 6 years ago and had my prostate removed. The operation leaves me unable to get an erection naturally but I have medication that does help, but I am far from what she used to get and she has just lost interest.

I still have a huge sex drive and masturbate often. You may be surprised to learn what a great orgasm I can have just beating off on a flaccid cock. So happy that part still works. I find sounding a real turn on and have a full set of Hagar sounds, though I'm only up to 11mm diameter - though I'm working on 12mm! :) I also wear a silicone plug sometimes during the day and enjoy the discomfort that can cause.

I don't know if I am in the right part of the forum to say hello but hope I can make some new friends and explore sounding more. Thanks for reading.

Jacques.