Florida Pumping Friend(s) - Space Coast - 321

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

Florida Pumping Friend(s) - Space Coast - 321

Postby MejaBaja » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:18 am

I am currently looking for a local Florida pumping buddy or group that would like to get together ever so often and pump. I think this could be a fun experience and I am looking for someone(s) that would like to do this more than just once.

The only request I have is that you have your own pumping equipment and are experienced, as I do/am. Non-Smoker would be preferred.

I put my stats, pictures, and some of my interests below.

Ideally, I can find someone that is like minded and professional.

Me: 29 Years Old, 5' 11", 140 lbs., Physically Fit, DDF, Married, Slim/Twink body type, 7" and Thick, Educated/Professional, Non-Smoker, Various Kinks, Wide Range of Pumping/Sounding Equipment. Interested in Saline Infusion/Inflation, Bi-Top Curious, CD.

Searching For: 20-60 Years Old Male, DDF, HWP, Physically Fit, Preferably Non-Smoker, Preferably Married, Educated/Professional. Bonus/Plus: Saline Experience, CD/Sissy, Bi/Gay Bottom, Sounding Experience, Toy Play.

Who is out there? Message me and send your contact info. Post up your pictures when you reply!

Thank you for looking!
Attachments
Newart1.jpg
Newart2.jpg
Newart3.jpg
Newart4.jpg
Newart5.jpg
MejaBaja

Re: Florida Pumping Friend(s) - Space Coast - 321

Postby MejaBaja » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:58 pm

I can't believe that there is not one person that pumps in Florida that is a part of this Forum. Come on guys, post up!
MejaBaja

Re: Florida Pumping Friend(s) - Space Coast - 321

Postby mobiledui » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:16 am

i do.... but i wanna pump with a chick
mobiledui

Return to Meeting Place Personal Ads