Australia

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

rosco

Australia

Post by rosco »

It has been a while since I made an enquiry about any other Aussie pumpers - always good to share experiences guys. Like to pump on cam - any others?
reverso8

Re: Australia

Post by reverso8 »

Stll here on the NSW Mid North Coast. Bloody hot right now but enjoying all the outdoor opportunities for showing off, the nudist beaches are best but you do get some odd people asking odd questions and not really accepting that it is my body and I'll do whatever I like to it. I've met a couple of other pumpers during the course of the last few years but that doesn't usually lead to any shared activities which is disappointing. I think people are scared of allowing someone else to know where they live and perhaps subject them to ridicule or worse. So the alternative is to keep doing infusions/pumping in the privacy of your own home and share on this website, spouses and partners allowing of course. Nice to hear from you Rosco.
wanttopump

Post by wanttopump »

Hey Rosco. Well I'm still here, trying to post pics of my pumping more often. Still down in the western suburbs of Melbourne. Haven't ever pumped on cam, hadn't even really considered it. In response to reverso8, it really does suck that nothing ever really leads to any shared activities. I know I'd like to find someone who knows what they are doing to introduce me to infusions as that looks like it would feel great but isn't something I'm game to do for the first time by myself with just information on how to do it.
funluvr

Post by funluvr »

Hi guys Im in Adelaide S.A. very keen to share experiences and learn more about pumping and infusions. Happy to cam and share pics. Im pierced and into sounding but ready to take it further. Always looking for a buddy to play with.
rampumper

Post by rampumper »

I'm still lurking about, and get into my pumps now and then. Just got one sent from the US and very happy with it. Am in country SA and the power is still on....lol
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

There does 'seem' to be Aussie pumpers but we are all spread out through the country and it's a BIG country.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

yea they should have pumping rooms instead of injecting rooms, what do you think :lol:

Turnbull is useless more so if he cannot get the pumping rooms up and going, glory hole out back
Aussiebeachcomber13

Post by Aussiebeachcomber13 »

Yes seems so I'm in NQ - Townsville
Rob46

Post by Rob46 »

Cock n ball pumper here,Southern Highlands of NSW,i have various size tubes also a Bullmaster.Always seeking a pump buddy,but they are hard to find.I do visit Port Macquarie frequently if there are pumpers around that region.

I have tried to upload cock pumped pics on here on occasionss,with no success ?

Enjoy your Pumping guys... Rob :wink:
wanttopump

Post by wanttopump »

Rob46 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:59 am Cock n ball pumper here,Southern Highlands of NSW,i have various size tubes also a Bullmaster.
How do you find the Bullmaster? I love the idea of them but I'm worried about getting the dimensions wrong and it not sitting right. Currently just using a 2 stage but think I need to work on stretching my scrotum so it is easier to get out of once I get big.
Rob46

Post by Rob46 »

[quote=wanttopump post_id=303186 time=1510127688 user_id=83402]
[quote=Rob46 post_id=303176 time=1510102742 user_id=58370]
Cock n ball pumper here,Southern Highlands of NSW,i have various size tubes also a Bullmaster.
[/quote]

How do you find the Bullmaster? I love the idea of them but I'm worried about getting the dimensions wrong and it not sitting right. Currently just using a 2 stage but think I need to work on stretching my scrotum so it is easier to get out of once I get big.
[/quote]

Hi WTP, I ordered my Bullmaster Jnr from Pumptoys.com and I used the measuring guide as they suggested,i find it great, and my balls do pull into the side pockets nicely after about 2 to 3 hrs ,and I do recommend going for the Silicone seal,its much better than the standard one.Getting out of it is not a problem as the s/seal does stretch enough to free yourself..Believe me once you fill those pockets its a wonderful feeling :wink: :wink: :) Rob :D
ButtBunny

Post by ButtBunny »

Hey guys! I live in Brisbane close to the CBD. Im a pumping newbie and am intrested in meeting people for some fun :)
rosco

Post by rosco »

Hi ButtBunny, Longtime pumper here, further north in Bundaberg. Happy to chat anytime, but don't get to visit Brisbane often.
homm2m

Post by homm2m »

Hi Guys.
Like to fine a pump buddy
Perth,Fremantle or Mandurah
AllSounds

Post by AllSounds »

hi there

im in adelaide and like pumping on cam too

happy to skype on cam with you