Australia

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

Australia

Postby rosco » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:07 pm

It has been a while since I made an enquiry about any other Aussie pumpers - always good to share experiences guys. Like to pump on cam - any others?
rosco

Re: Australia

Postby reverso8 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:15 am

Stll here on the NSW Mid North Coast. Bloody hot right now but enjoying all the outdoor opportunities for showing off, the nudist beaches are best but you do get some odd people asking odd questions and not really accepting that it is my body and I'll do whatever I like to it. I've met a couple of other pumpers during the course of the last few years but that doesn't usually lead to any shared activities which is disappointing. I think people are scared of allowing someone else to know where they live and perhaps subject them to ridicule or worse. So the alternative is to keep doing infusions/pumping in the privacy of your own home and share on this website, spouses and partners allowing of course. Nice to hear from you Rosco.
reverso8

Postby wanttopump » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:24 pm

Hey Rosco. Well I'm still here, trying to post pics of my pumping more often. Still down in the western suburbs of Melbourne. Haven't ever pumped on cam, hadn't even really considered it. In response to reverso8, it really does suck that nothing ever really leads to any shared activities. I know I'd like to find someone who knows what they are doing to introduce me to infusions as that looks like it would feel great but isn't something I'm game to do for the first time by myself with just information on how to do it.
wanttopump

Postby funluvr » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:27 am

Hi guys Im in Adelaide S.A. very keen to share experiences and learn more about pumping and infusions. Happy to cam and share pics. Im pierced and into sounding but ready to take it further. Always looking for a buddy to play with.
funluvr

Postby rampumper » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:54 pm

I'm still lurking about, and get into my pumps now and then. Just got one sent from the US and very happy with it. Am in country SA and the power is still on....lol
rampumper

Postby Macros » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:10 pm

very keen to share experiences and learn more about pumping and infusions
baccarat gclub
Macros

Return to Meeting Place Personal Ads