I would like to try out saline infusion

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

Troika

I would like to try out saline infusion

Post by Troika »

I've been admiring other people who do it on xtube and those who post pictures/videos on here. I've been wanting to try it but I'm really nervous about it and its suggested to not attempt it alone so I'd like to meet someone who I could try it with that lives in the area. I live in Lewisville, Texas and I don't have a car so I'm limited to buses and light rail trains for transportation. Since I don't have money at the moment to buy supplies (and I'm not sure what sort would be good for a beginner) I was probably going to wait until the end of January/beginning of February, that way I'll already have my financial aid money to buy any supplies I would need.
darkwolf43

Re: I would like to try out saline infusion

Post by darkwolf43 »

I live in Austin and would be willing to mentor you in how to do saline infusion as I used to them a lot until going to silicone. Let me know or PM me.
Troika

Re: I would like to try out saline infusion

Post by Troika »

darkwolf43 wrote:I live in Austin and would be willing to mentor you in how to do saline infusion as I used to them a lot until going to silicone. Let me know or PM me.
Yay! Finally got a reply! xD I think its cause its the holidays. ^^; I'll toss ya a pm :)