Boston MA and environs

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

HUNGrybearboston

Boston MA and environs

Post by HUNGrybearboston »

Hi guys. Experienced but out of practice pumper looking to get back into it big time and would like to find some regular buds to pump with.

I'm on the process of purchasing a monster tube to go with my regular tubes. I'm looking to get my avg size balls eventually huge. Bullmaster may be next.

Me: 54, 6ft 6in, 225, shaved, hairy, stocky, trim goatee, 7.5 in cut thick unpumped cut with some foreskin I am looking to pump up as well. EXTREMELY open-minded nudist; enjoying hanging naked with friends anytime.

You: please be clean, sane, and discreet and a free spirit. I love hot bears and admirers, enjoy older (50 and up) but anyone legal welcome. Hairy, stocky, facial hair, low/big hangers, uncut, all a plus.

Also I prefer you have some experience and your own equipment but will consider a newbie.

Am in a LTR (26+ years) with a wonderful bear but we're open. He occasional pumps with me.

Can host or travel.

Please provide an email address or way to contact in your reply.

Thanks!
Attachments
rcolorpump2002c.jpg
hairy_hunk

Re: Boston MA and environs

Post by hairy_hunk »

It's been a long time. Send me an e-mail at [email protected] if you'd like to reconnect for some pumping fun.

HH
amx-pa

Re: Boston MA and environs

Post by amx-pa »

Hi 35 5'10 stocky lots of piercings live in northern ma. Looking for some buddies:)