Toronto Saline

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

Griffin

Toronto Saline

Post by Griffin »

Hey all! Just wondering if there's any other inflation addicts in the city. Would love to meet up for a mutual saline/dextrose session. Anyone interested?
PumpMonkey

Re: Toronto Saline

Post by PumpMonkey »

Never done but want to try. Do not want to do it alone first time and want someone with experience. Are you experienced? Extreme NW end of the city here.
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

PumpMonkey wrote:Never done but want to try. Do not want to do it alone first time and want someone with experience. Are you experienced? Extreme NW end of the city here.
I know what you mean about being nervous doing it for the first time. I spent countless hours researching. There's some excellent information here. I'm sure you've already found that out.

I've inflated easily more than 30 times based upon my supply orders. hehe. Done saline, dextrose, and a combo of the two. So I'm fairly comfortable with my process. Haven't had any issues. I haven't had the opportunity to help anyone out, but would love to assist with your first inflation. That would be awesome.
PumpMonkey

Post by PumpMonkey »

There is a big difference between finding out how it is done and actually seeing it done and having help the first time. I have a fair number of pics on here. PM me if you want to get together.
Plaster

Post by Plaster »

Hi there. I have not done this yet but probably will soon. I have experience in life that have prepared me to do this safely. I was thinking of picking up the supplies from starkman's. Where do you order from?
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

I get monster sized these days
Last edited by maXXXbulge on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

maXXXbulge wrote:I'm in. I get monster sized these days
Hey, maXXXbulge! You're a legend! I've been enjoying your progress for years. And monster-sized is an understatement. Very very impressive.

If I recall, didn't you live outside of the city? Maybe Hamilton? Don't know why I'm thinking that.
Regardless, it would be an honour and an adventure to get big with you. Awesome!
Hot-Stuff_81

Post by Hot-Stuff_81 »

I'm in Trenton, East of Toronto. If anyone is ever in my area, let me know. I'd love to get together for some pumping/saline fun.
PumperTO

Post by PumperTO »

Mississauga here - Pumper over 20 yrs - Now have 6 different size tubes.
I have always been fascinated about saline infusion, but like the previous posts, I'd like someone who's experienced in doing it to show me.
Willing to purchase the supplies for the mentor - and myself - and pump HUGE.
Jim
aka PumperTO