Palm Springs Pumpweekend-May 19-22, 2016

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

pumpert

Palm Springs Pumpweekend-May 19-22, 2016

Post by pumpert »

For you pumpers out there...Palm Springs Pumpweekend is about a 3 1/2 months away....check out http://www.pumperworld.com for information...fun bunch of guys pumping together, saline/glucose/dextrose infusions, siliconed doc and balls, jacuzzi time for growth, for huge cocks, balls, nips in the desert sun......at CCBC...nude resort...
tannedballs

Re: Palm Springs Pumpweekend-May 19-22, 2016

Post by tannedballs »

Great event at a great resort. Count me in
Mature pumper, looking for friends and cam buddies, Like oral and mutaul JO session. Wife likes to watch me pump. Lets do C2C
NJmike208

Post by NJmike208 »

I'll be there. :-)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (6.32 KiB) Viewed 14790 times
Kisszefrog

Post by Kisszefrog »

Will be there as well.... :D :D :D
LAPumper34

Post by LAPumper34 »

Anyone stopping in LA before or after? If so, hit me up.
Kisszefrog

Post by Kisszefrog »

LAPumper34 wrote:Anyone stopping in LA before or after? If so, hit me up.
Yes, flying from Europe and stopping first in LA/Pasadena for a few days. The same on the return, early June...
More pics with same handle on x-tube.
dc9by7

Post by dc9by7 »

I'm registered. And looking forward to it
dc9by7

Post by dc9by7 »

in the past there have been saline set ups available. is someone doing it this year? can I put in an order ;}
thanks
greg
pumpert

Post by pumpert »

Just about a month & 1/2 away...the weekend is what YOU make it...some guys like to sit solo, other in groups...many guys already know each other, but plenty of "newbies" as well...local guys from the area show on day passes....for the "newbies"...don't be shy, say hello..very laid back friendly bunch attend..willing to share pump stories, techniques, sometimes tubes and lube...hospitality tent is the "center" for info, snacks and usually a bunch of guys sitting around pumping huge and laughing constantly as great stories always being shared...electricity connections for those who need it for electric pumps, fans (it does get hot at times) and who knows other toys.....
see you there....
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

alas I will not make it this Spring. Have fun and pump in the sun!
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
pumpert

Post by pumpert »

Just about a month for you pumpers out there...Palm Springs Pumpweekend ..check out http://www.pumperworld.com for information...fun bunch of guys pumping together, saline/glucose/dextrose infusions, siliconed doc and balls, jacuzzi time for growth, for huge cocks, balls, nips in the desert sun......at CCBC...nude resort...
pumpert

..the weekend is what YOU make it...some guys like to sit solo, other in groups...many guys already know each other, but plenty of "newbies" as well...local guys from the area show on day passes....for the "newbies"...don't be shy, say hello..very laid back friendly bunch attend..willing to share pump stories, techniques, sometimes tubes and lube...hospitality tent is the "center" for info, snacks and usually a bunch of guys sitting around pumping huge and laughing constantly as great stories always being shared...electricity connections for those who need it for electric pumps, fans (it does get hot at times) and who knows other toys.....
see you there....
pumpert

Post by pumpert »

Week and 1/2 away...hope all those in PS area will at least show with a day pass....and those in LA area drive out...fun bunch of huge guys....and any of you out there who have the urge from far away to take the trip...if not..make plans for Sept....
Dicksdicks212

Post by Dicksdicks212 »

Hey all I was wondering why don't we have a pump weekend down here in sunny Florida South Florida that is. I think it will be fun we have sun the beach the ocean tan and pump boating paddle birding and jetskies. I think we should all you know make this pumping party happen. We already have a Palm Springs Palm pump weekend now we need a South Florida pump weekend pump pump pump. Email me directly if any ideas or write on this thread.

Hope to hear from you guys.

I think it would be great any thoughts?????

[email protected]