Meet up in North NJ

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

youngNpumpedNJ

Meet up in North NJ

Post by youngNpumpedNJ »

Hey fellow pumpers, I'm new to the pumping scene and was wondering if there are any members in my area (Parsippany/East Hanover). I love showing off my pumped meat on cam but now I wanna try it out in person. I also have roommates so I have a hard time getting the privacy to go on monster pump sessions. I would love to grab a hotel room and see just how big I can get. Let me know if anyone's interested and wants to join.

http://imgur.com/a/J1Jb5
NJmike208

Re: Meet up in North NJ

Post by NJmike208 »

HOT pics. Youngnpumpednj
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Let me know when you want to meet. I can host. Bloomfield area here.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I will be pumping this weekend if you are interested in having a pumping buddy!
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
cesar10603

Post by cesar10603 »

I am up for that meeting at anytime
horny_rican

Post by horny_rican »

I am new to the forum, but interested in meeting up, I havent started pumping yet, want to try :) please let me know if you meet
Attachments
njp.jpg
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Not much into pumping anymore, but getting into saline infusions. I travel GSP alot back and forth from job and home. Nothing holding me back from stopping and playing in a group setting. PLEASE let me know if you guys are free during the week. I work most weekends, but sometime have a day here day there off. Be great to all meet up pump infuse have a good time relaxing. Keep me in the loop boyz I'm serious.
Attachments
2Ldex&ns.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Hey PowerfulPete, I'm currently and planning to continue until midnight. If interested please send a private message