East Coast meet up

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

racer-x

East Coast meet up

Post by racer-x »

It would be kind cool to have a East Coast Saline Pumpers meet up, it looks like there might be several people just no real place to hang out.
I wish I could host. But can't at this time. What about if we rented a cabin or something for weekend? would anyone be interested. maybe we
could share the cost. and make some new friends. Just a thought.....
powerfulpete1235

Re: East Coast meet up

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

racer-x I'm down with chipping in for a cabin or similar place for a weekend retreat. Summers over so the rentals will be available and cheaper. Message me and lets find a place to inflate dude!!!!
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

I like this idea of a east coast meet up. The idea has been floated before. I would like to recommend settling on a central location as a jumping off point. Fayetteville NC ( never been there ) appears to be half way between Bangor Me and Jacksonville Fla Along I 95. Maybe someplace further south to accommodate all our south Florida contingent ?
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
racer-x

Post by racer-x »

How about around Myrtle Beach, Virginia Beach, Smith Mountain Lake, I think a house might be better than a hotel room..
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

I agree a house would be better. Condos are not very private. Hotels however put the expense on each so that one individual does not book a place and then have no one show up.

I spent some time looking at rentals and most are booked on a week rate verses a daily. Not that you would need to stay the whole week. Rates anywhere between $650- 1500 depending on the location and number of rooms occupants and amenities.

Before I do any more research on this I will follow this thread to see what kind of response it gets.

I am good with Myrtle Beach SC. Once a city has been decided on then we will need suggestions on a date range.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
lovemylips

Post by lovemylips »

Bangor, Maine? Pumpers close to me? Im half an hour south of Bangor!
mule

Post by mule »

Bangor here1
racer-x

Post by racer-x »

I sure would to love to find something a little closer to home. I live in Virginia and travel the North Carolina regularly.
There has to be someone out there that wants to do saline or pumping together.