Do we have any members from the UK?

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: Do we have any members from the UK?

Post by bignlow »

After receiving a PM from a pumper in Castleford, i've been over to his place and and spent a day sunning myself and pumping in his garden and he has made the trip over to mine and he's bought a couple of tubes off me as is own tubes were totally wrong for him. Through a 'tubes for sale ' thread on ball pumping i've met 2 local pumpers who wanted to buy tubes, and did and still keep in touch so it does happen, just not enough. I think the big problem is shyness and/or embarassment. A lot of men can't do with other males being naked. I know first hand. During the summer i work naked, the women generally don't have a problem with it. The men are embarassed and joke about it, the fail safe to get through it.
Why pumpers are so ashamed to own up to what they do or want to do with a fellow pumper that could help them out and/or point them in the right direction is a bit beyond me.
Gents, if you're reading this and want to pump but don't know where to start, PM someone on here in you're area. If you're already pumping, a meeting with another pumper might just teach you a few tricks for better results or show an easier way of doing things. We can all learn from each other.
Time is sometimes a factor and the missus not knowing another. I'm sure if you were to find someone local you could find the time somewhere to give it a go. Anyone around the Manchester area is welcome to drop in at my place of work. Can't guarantee pump time but sometimes just meeting other pumpers is a spur to get on with it.

Bignlow
m4tst1

Post by m4tst1 »

I have messaged a few guys by got nothing back, would love a pumping buddy and to learn a few new things, I just got to find them lol
UKLEEDSLAD

Post by UKLEEDSLAD »

28 Year old here from Leeds UK. Quite new to this but I do Pump both Cock + Balls, would like to try Saline Inflation if anyone local could help I would be interested.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Welcome Leedslad

Quite a few pumpers around the area. I'm in Rochdale, Salguy's in Castleford, noticed a few around the Leeds area. Too many shy one's but good luck in finding someone.

Bignlow
pumper john

Post by pumper john »

I'm near Leeds, where are you Leedslad? Not shy, but always aprhensive of who I may be meeting ( :D ) Have been p****ed off too many times
pumper john

\\\ ///
(@@)
_\ /_
_ = _

Post by timff »

Hi Guys, Monmouthshire here south wales. Near Cardiff and Bristol. Love to meet up a pump session. Happy to travel 50 miles etc for a good pump session. Travel with work so often in other parts of the country too. Message me if you think it might be able to meet. Cheers Tim
purplebanana8

Post by purplebanana8 »

Hi all, I've posted to this thread way back but thought I would do again. I'm from the NE London area, so near Essex, Herts also. Been into pumping for around 15 years. Buy my tubes from Thickwall in the UK, recently had a new custom made 3 stage made by Steve from Thickwall, very nice tube, 1" 1st stage 3.5" opening into 4"x5" 2nd stage ball compartment into a 2.5" X 4" tube 3rd stage. My other tube is a 9" X 2 1/4" S8 tube, think I'll need to move up to a 2.5" tube as that packs out within 30 mins. Anyone out there like to meet up for some pumping drop me a line. I'm married but don't mind playing around if the person is nice and easy going. :)
Eth

Post by Eth »

Hi, I've been out of pumping lately but would like to get back into it with another guy and maybe make friends out of it! I live in Murrow, which is like, the northern part of Cambridgeshire. It's near Wisbech, Peterborough, Parson Drove, and Gedney Hill for those unsure. I'm afraid everything to do with pumping would have to be done not at my place but yours, so please keep that in mind (still living with parents :c). Not that you can't come over to mine for other things though! c:

But yes, I am bi curious and wouldn't mind some experience being half or fully naked with another guy. Age restrictions aren't much of a thing, though being younger is an advantage (unless you've got monster balls lol)! Just be over 18 years old at the very least! I doubt I'll get a response but it never hurts to try. :D
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Just bumping this as it seems we have a few new members in the UK that possibly havn't seen this as it's slipped down the pages a bit.
Chance of a pumpers meet in West Yorkshire this year. Room for 4 or 5 i would think. Nothing organised yet but would anybody be interested.

Bignlow
pumper john

Post by pumper john »

Keep me in with the info bignlow - still looking for some thing joined up
PJ
pumper john

\\\ ///
(@@)
_\ /_
_ = _

Post by Urethralcbtpnp »

I'm in Newton Abbot, Devon. Pm me if anyone is interested in regular long weekend wanking sessions. Pnp chemmed edging wankathons, with cock and ball bondage, cbt, pumping and urethral sounding. NSA. LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME TWEEKING OUT WITH "ENHANCED" BATING :) no time wasters. Must be clean. Females also welcome. I'm straight but have a big appreciation for cock and balls ;)
Attachments
430470.jpg
430072.jpg
430472.jpg
UKLEEDSLAD

Post by UKLEEDSLAD »

bignlow wrote:Just bumping this as it seems we have a few new members in the UK that possibly havn't seen this as it's slipped down the pages a bit.
Chance of a pumpers meet in West Yorkshire this year. Room for 4 or 5 i would think. Nothing organised yet but would anybody be interested.

Bignlow
I would be able to meet for a pump session bignlow
pumper john

Post by pumper john »

still looking for some thing joined up & I would like to meet for a pump sessions
PJ
pumper john

\\\ ///
(@@)
_\ /_
_ = _

Post by bignlow »

I've spoken to Salguy just last week and he's still up for a pumpers meet at his place in Castleford. It would be daytime, during the week. really we're waiting for some weather so we can pump in the sun but if on the day it turns a bit iffy he has a building in the back we can use instead. I've a few details to sort out with him, for instance, is there a butty shop nearby/ish for a bit of dinner etc. I'll be taking water etc and he has a kettle for a brew. I'd expect to get there around 10 to 10.30 ish and leave somewhere between 3 and 4. All we need is a bit of forward notice of some sun and we can set a date.
For those of you that are interested, and, in the interest of speeding things up, if you're interested, PM me with you're phone number and anytime you wouldn't be available, i.e. going on holiday or some such thing.
Personally i'm hoping we can sort something for June then if it's a success we've time to organise another one later.

I'll leave you with it

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

At the moment there are 4 of us. Unknown at this time if all will be available once a date as been set. Room for another or 2.

Bignlow