Where do London pumpers hang out?

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

hardpecsbulge

Where do London pumpers hang out?

Post by hardpecsbulge »

I have come across lots of pumpers in and around London (UK, not Ontario) on here, Recon, VacPumper and PumpPigs. But they seem all but invisible in the physical world. So do they hang out in the gym, saunas, leather clubs, naked clubs, etc? Well, my motive of this question is to see whether there are enough pumpers around to organise the occasional party and gatherings. So where are they?
ElectroAN

Re: Where do London pumpers hang out?

Post by ElectroAN »

Here's one :)
icu

Post by icu »

Hi,

I like to show my bulge in loose shorts/trousers walking across parks in London or along Fulham Road. I'm also a frequent visitor of Bristol Gardens Spa in Brighton. Other than that I like to show off in the showers at the gym where I stay naked as long as possible.
I would love to get together with many others at a party or pump/jack-off. Problem is, we have to either meet at someone's house or rent a hall. If interested I have some contacts with a Fetish club in Vauxhall - I could ask them.

Bests Peter
I bulge-flash pumped meat.
Londonman

Post by Londonman »

There's a club in north London that does fetish nights but have never seen a pump night, they seem to do every other type of fetish except pumping!
colchesterbloke

Post by colchesterbloke »

The Hoist use to have a pump night every so often, not seen that advertised for a while though.
docseven

Post by docseven »

OK south coast and London seems to be the place,wish i lived near, but what about the midlands (i.e. Derby/Stafford/Stoke/Leek area anyone in to pumping huge please post your thoughts
Docseven
Rhamiel

Post by Rhamiel »

North London pumper here; slim, smooth, hung (6" x 8.5" erect; 7" x 9.5" pumped).

Into other safe, consensual stuff. :P

R.
timff

Post by timff »

Hello, MMMMM interesting post [ see it was sometime last year] Love to meet up and pump with few other guys. Live Monmouthshire, often In London, close to the midlands too. I know a few guys locally and sometimes pump with them .
hardpecsbulge

Post by hardpecsbulge »

There are LOADS of pumpers in the UK. They are all shy. So that's why I started this post a while back. Pump parties. That's an idea.
koalalover

Post by koalalover »

I am waiving from the other side of the sea, I don't find any dutch pumpers also...
JaseLondon

Post by JaseLondon »

Hey guys, South East London here. Also looking for pumping mates