Florida Pumpers

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

MejaBaja

Re: Florida Pumpers

Post by MejaBaja »

Feeling the weight! Can't wait to get bigger!
mrtn261

Post by mrtn261 »

Once again I will attempt meeting someone to share the experience. I will be filling 1L into cock and balls and walk around in Haulover Beach, tomorrow Labor day. Hope to meet others with the same likes, or silicone. This is going to be my next steps. I want to be huge permanently. :mrgreen:
mrtn261

Post by mrtn261 »

I don't know why even bother but here it goes. I'm infusing 1L and show off at Scandals in Ft. Lauderdale and Ramrod. Hope to meet other infusers/pumpers.
eeffyy

Post by eeffyy »

You still in Homosassa dude? I'd love to give you a hand with that thing! I'm in Hudson
eeffyy

Post by eeffyy »

You still in Homosassa? I'd like to come see that thing in person . I'm in Hudson. I need to see it.
iPumpFL

Post by iPumpFL »

I was at ramrod last night. maybe you were there? So many men, would have been hard to find you.....Pig Dance.
groove the tube!
iPumpFL

Post by iPumpFL »

Pig Week in Ft Laud. Anyone pumping this weekend?
groove the tube!
fortlauderdale

Post by fortlauderdale »

fort Lauderdale here - looking for pumpers - saline - silicone - I do not care about your age race or stats - if you want to meet in real life send me a message...
Attachments
self7.JPG
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.JPG
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.JPG (47.06 KiB) Viewed 5091 times
tfr22u

Post by tfr22u »

Pump Weekend?
Attachments
Picture 276.jpg
Flcutpumper

Post by Flcutpumper »

I’m on the treasure coast. I’m 36 looking to pump with people close or who can host.
Flcutpumper

Post by Flcutpumper »

image.jpg
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

waterwagon wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:52 pm Well it has been posted over and over about Mutual pumper play...or a Pumper get together....or even a 1 on 1 meeting to pump...! I posted my first message in 2010...then another in 20012 and ?? But my observation is ...There are lots of Lookers and Talkers on this Forum....But about zero real players. I was in a 3.5" tube and well packed in 2010 ...now in 2016 I fill a 4"x 9" tube tight with cock. Over the last 6 years I have had one actual contact from a Newbie in Ft. Lauderdale ( 250 miles from Homosassa) ..but at least he contacted me with interest. My take on this whole thing ...Just BS talkers and No real intent....! If someone post a desire for a group play session...then you see he is too pussy to even list where in Florida he lives ...I READ TOTAL BULL SHIT! Sorry But after 6 years and one contact for even a discussion when you have 12" around Cock and 16" sack all the time....I any sadly writing off this aspect of Florida Players...Just not real!
Jay aka "Waterwagon" here and many other male sites...In HOMOSASSA..( 65 Miles North of Tampa) I am not worried about the Sex Police...
u

Hi waterwagon ! Longtime fan even have a dvd tape of you ! Just moved to Ft.Lauderdale ! Would love to meet and see your monstermeat but must bring my non believer husband .
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

fortlauderdale wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm fort Lauderdale here - looking for pumpers - saline - silicone - I do not care about your age race or stats - if you want to meet in real life send me a message...
wish you were up here for a session
waterwagon

Post by waterwagon »

I don't visit this site very often...but when I did I noticed a couple guys posting messages in an attempt to connect with me...! I have always posted my email in my posted messages...! I have yet to figure out why someone does not just contact me direct instead of posting an message to this Forum that is a personal message to me????????????? I Noted a post back in 2014 and I just now saw it...I am sorry in the guy in Ft. Lauderdale never got a reply?? It surely is not the way I interact. But for Crap sake use the mail function on this site ….. or the most simple way.. USE MY EMAIL PROVIDED! Jay aka "WATERWAGON" in Homosassa, Fl. [email protected]
Attachments
My pumped and Silicone cock
My pumped and Silicone cock
tfr22u

Post by tfr22u »

Summertime = Outdoor Pumping