Newbie in Costa Mesa (714AC) looking for a demo.

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

ozmazura

Newbie in Costa Mesa (714AC) looking for a demo.

Post by ozmazura »

I'm a complete rookie to pumping, looking for someone to show me how to pick and use equipment for pumping.  Interested in both cock and ball pump.  I'm 36, 6', 235#, typical chubby bear type.  , Feel free to email me or use newart messaging. <br><br>[email protected]
socalhotrod

Re: Newbie in Costa Mesa (714AC) looking for a dem

Post by socalhotrod »

best place to get the right equipment is probally Spanky's in Santa Ana. They are on Harbor blvd just north of 1st Street, they are on the east side of the street. Spanky's has the thick wall tubes with the quick disconnect on top of the tube that work best. get a brass hand pump because its the most versatile (you can also use this pump with the tube filled withwarm water!) I remove the 1 way valve on the top of the brass hand pump (right below the pump handle) and use my finger to regulate the amount of vacuum you build with each pump, and also as a quick relief valve (it takes some practice...you'll figure it out or e-mail me later). Spanky's has the Good tubes and pumps in a display case on top of the counter where the employees ring up purchases (around back by the toys). Goooood luck...REMEMBER NOT TO  USE TOO MUCH PRESSURE lower pressure over a longer peroid is best (try 1 to 3 pumps hold a while then release and repeat. I also like pump- release, pump-release over and over while following the rythem tightening and releasing my P.C. muscle(the one that makes your dick junp, you know... pretend your pinching off a turd or cutting off a pee without your hands.).).
Attachments
29395138_89143.gif
29395138_89143.gif
29395138_89143.gif (1.77 KiB) Viewed 1398 times
Rodds Riggin