UNCUT TRUCKER FOR SAME  OTR 48

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

ucpump

UNCUT TRUCKER FOR SAME  OTR 48

Post by ucpump »

Any truckers out there into pumping......prefer uncut here....HIV NEG<br>I do the 48, in shape and lots of tubes.    Blue collar types please....not into colognes
Attachments
HOT2Pump.jpg
HOT2Pump.jpg
HOT2Pump.jpg (3.52 KiB) Viewed 2618 times
Let's work up an uncut sweat!
bigRound

Re: UNCUT TRUCKER FOR SAME  OTR 48

Post by bigRound »

[quote author=ucpump link=board=meeting;num=1094404196;start=0#0 date=09/05/04 at 10:09:56]Any truckers out there into pumping......prefer uncut here....HIV NEG<br>I do the 48, in shape and lots of tubes.    Blue collar types please....not into colognes [/quote]<br> <br><br>nice profile...uncut with big low hangers here!<br><br>
ucpump

Post by ucpump »

Hey.....thanks for the compliments!<br>Email me on where you are and whatcha got?  huh?<br>Got lots of tubes and uncut cock for us to have fun with, man to man!   Thx,  R   [email protected]
Let's work up an uncut sweat!
slickdicknyc

Post by slickdicknyc »

Man I'd fuckin love to pump up with another uncut fucker like you.  I'm not a trucker but since you travel the 48....if you're ever up New York City way....let me know....I'd be glad to have a good long pump session with a like minded, foreskin hung man. -Phil  [email protected]
Attachments
DirtyPumpedCockBator_3263_cmp.JPG
DirtyPumpedCockBator_3263_cmp.JPG
DirtyPumpedCockBator_3263_cmp.JPG (21.14 KiB) Viewed 2594 times
yank8

Post by yank8 »

always up for truckers and pump buddies--you make one-stop shopping easy. If ever comin east to truck rest area on I-84 just E. of Port Jervis, NY, let me know.
Attachments
B-Pump1addrss.jpg
B-Pump1addrss.jpg
B-Pump1addrss.jpg (50.85 KiB) Viewed 2617 times
Respond with face and cock pics. No pics, no response. Slim with facial hair preferred.