Just started pumping

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

justenough7

Just started pumping

Post by justenough7 »

I just got a 2 inch tube 2 days ago and have been doing 10 minute sessions low pressure once a day.  also live in Ft. lauderdale Victoria park area and would love to get some tips and maybe pump together a few times.. Love to play also and love to give head.. NO gag reflex here.. Love the taste of cum..
Love too suck cock.. Yummy..
hornytoads

Re: Just started pumping

Post by hornytoads »

hey just, you need to do longer sessions than that...you could go for 30 mins at least for 2 or 3 seesions a day using low pressure.  just pump as long as it feels good then take breaks...10 mins probably won't give you much gain<br>
Hornytoads
justenough7

Post by justenough7 »

If I do it too long will my cock have that red color all the time??  is there a way to pump where I wont get that bloated look and all red and get large with out all that????? I would like to keep my cock looking normal and not too bloated<br>
hornytoads

Post by hornytoads »

you won't have that red bloated look unless you use too much pressure, as long as it feels good, you should be ok.  after pumping a long time, some guys get a donut but it will go away with some good massaging, but you normal color should stay with you at low pressure<br>
Hornytoads
justenough7

Post by justenough7 »

Im in the same boat you are with company..