Any pumpers in Brisbane - Australia

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

Eureka

Any pumpers in Brisbane - Australia

Post by Eureka »

:)  Only started pumping in the last month or so.   Are there any pumpers here in Australia?   I have been searching throught he forums and have seen lots of great pics and good advice, but little from Down Under.<br><br>Last week, for three days I pumped my cock in a 2 1/4" tube for about 1.5 to 2 house each day.  I had a metal cock ring on around my balls as well.  I noticed that when my cock went down, my sac filled out.  I was not expecting this.  The ring got so tight it removed the skin through chafing.  My sack and cock were up for a week after that.  Is this normal?   ???<br><br>Eureka from Down Under.
hornytoads

Re: Any pumpers in Brisbane - Australia

Post by hornytoads »

eureka, you shold never pump with a steel ring on, that is very dangerous and can cut the circlulation off.  always put the ring on afterwards or use a leather strap to get the tightness you want.  there are jelly cockrings that you can leave on while pumping as they will expand and will come off if it starts hurting, but some of the lubes we use make them fall apart after a while
Hornytoads
vulcun1600

Post by vulcun1600 »

yep me
pumphard

Post by pumphard »

Hi Eureka,
I'm in Brisbane on the south side. Would love to meet a fellow pumper for a pumping session. Have been pumping for a few years and love it. Would like to hear from you if you are interested.
rosco

Post by rosco »

Hi pumphard - in Queensland but not in Brisbane - further north in bundaberg. Been pumping for years, both cock and balls and occasionally saline. Give me a shout if you would like to chat. Regards, Rosco